• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Total War: WARHAMMER III - Forge of the Chaos Dwarfs

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Welcome to Forge of the Chaos Dwarfs: Introducing Astragoth Ironhand

twwh3_fotcd_design_xsolla_assets_keyart_logo_3840x2160.jpg

The Forge of the Chaos Dwarfs campaign pack introduces a new brutal race, the Chaos Dwarfs, into Total War: WARHAMMER III, usable in both the Realm of Chaos and Immortal Empires campaigns.

Astragoth.gif
Additional.gif

Expand, exploit, and dominate the Warhammer world as Astragoth Ironhand, Drazhoath the Ashen, and Zhatan the Black, collectively boasting unique campaign mechanics, objectives, and units that only the evil minds of the Chaos Dwarfs could forge. With their own frightful agenda to pursue, they do not engage with the Ursun storyline in the Realm of Chaos campaign.

You can pre-order Forge of the Chaos Dwarfs here

Last edited:

geary

I'm sure for Warhammer fans this is great....... but we really need a new Total War game!!!!!

A historical one!!
I heard that TW:3 Kingdoms 2 will be announced this year and afterward they will work on a W40K Total War game.

Last edited:

mopspear

I'm very happy. I wish they had the braided beards though but they kept the hats which is good. I appreciate any Dune reference as well.

Dalmascus

I heard that TW:3 Kingdoms 2 will be announced this year and afterward they will work on a W40K Total War game.
god i hope not, we don't need another 3 kingdoms so soon. give us medieval 3 or empire 2 or shogun 3. hell a grand Asia total war but 3 kingdoms was shallow in overall design and lacking in content,

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
I wish I could get into this series. I have all three games and enjoyed the PIRATE campaign I played - a bit - on TW2, but man in general I'm just not sure these games are for me and I think it comes down to the non-War parts of the game. I know it's not what the series is known for (or maybe it is), but a solid campaign layer to compliment the war would go a long way to getting me into this.

. . .those dwarves look sick though.

god i hope not, we don't need another 3 kingdoms so soon. give us medieval 3 or empire 2 or shogun 3. hell a grand Asia total war but 3 kingdoms was shallow in overall design and lacking in content,

Err. I would be absolutely down with another Three Kingdoms game. I'm not sure what they would do with it, but it is the only Total War game I've been able to get into significantly (and that's mostly because it felt like the old 3K games on SNES).

Top Bottom