• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toy Soldiers HD - Preview Gameplay (Steam Version)

rubhen925

Got a chance to check out the Steam Preview Build. It does have access to online mode but couldn't connect with anyone. Thinking it's because of the preview build.

- full launch on the 9th of September
- All DLCs included at launch.
- Apparently new content is included in this HD version with enhanced visuals and audio, but I couldn't seem to access it in this build.
- It's been a decade since I played the og, so I can't really remember the feel of it. But controller is supported which i used. Turret sensitivity was low. Make sure to change that if you're playing.

Other than that not much else to say. It's like other HD upgrades nowadays. If you guys have any questions let me know. I'll try to answer it. Cheers

PC Preview Gameplay:

a958daee53cc3bea07945a000143ae36-1536x864.jpg

This looks better.

FrozenFlame

Eh, kinda lost my interest when i found out they were selling the games separately instead of a complete version. Any word on the price?

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Thought you were talking about something to do with this:

Alpha Male

I'm hyped for this...and for Cold War and the new sequel, Finest Hour.

This game is very challenging and very fun with high replayability. Multiplayer is fun as well.

Alpha Male

FYI:

Game has been delayed until September 30th. It was supposed to release today but they waited until yesterday to announce the delay.

This game has had the absolute worst marketing and communication going back to early 2020...complete incompetence at best.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I liked it back in the day. Rambo was fun. It needs a fully licensed gi joe DLC.

Hang on, DID it have a gi joe DLC? Fuck, can't remember.

Last edited:
Top Bottom