• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trading Cards Thread

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
8787-F546-8-F52-4886-88-AC-5-EA0-D248-AF5-C.jpg

I think this is the best card ever Vegeta played a major role in the greatness of DBZ.

Bullet Club

Derek Jeter and Brian Lee have launched a new company called Arena Club which is here to change the sports card industry for the better! Arena Club offers a new way to grade, buy, sell, and trade trading cards. In this video, and many more down the line, we'll show exactly what Arena Club is, what they offer, and how they are here to change things for the better!

EverydayBeast

Free trading through arena club is great, another grader (psa, csg etc.) is good and I like the design of arena clubs slabs.

EverydayBeast

1608-D4-DE-26-D8-4-BCC-8645-F46-B61-CC1-F7-A.jpg

First political trading card, now it makes sense why we voted Biden I give his first year as president a solid A- incredible year.

EverydayBeast

Fun looking card, the Pokémon is an all time classic had to get the latest version.

One of the greatest.

Got a chance to snag this card.

EverydayBeast

2-CA80-A20-2-B2-C-4-E24-B1-C0-448035-D5-CD68.jpg

Picked this up right after his retirement announcement. Federer rookie near mint condition for $15. Fine looking card, tennis was at its best with Federer. Most important tennis player of all time. Today it’s being destroyed by vaccine mandates.

EverydayBeast

No issues with hockey, the NHL or this card. I think the design is clean, hockey players are freaks of nature. Blue jackets are moving on with young players and trying to claim their spot in Ohio sports history next to the 2016 Cavaliers.
0-ACF0-F4-A-C7-D4-4-EC0-8664-366347-E87054.jpg

Top Bottom