• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transgender Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zckxNL1.jpg

tpAmexq.gif

Last edited:
Glad this isn't a joke thread. Too much hate in the world.

Not my cup of tea. What ever makes you happy!

Also yea.. some very conving people out there.

Yep, I can't relate on a personal level to this type of expression of life - I mean, I don't understand what's behind it, but everyone should be who they feel they are, and without fear of societal castigation. I'm sure some are displaying pain, no doubt, but we all express ourselves (at times) out of pain in life. Bless them, as with all others. One love.

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
What's there to appreciate? You feel as a woman or you feel as a man, good for you, subject closed. You don't see the following even though they are vast majority of people:
  • Hetero appreciation thread
  • Gaping / Anal thread
  • Choking-during-sex thread
  • Gangbang appreciation thread
  • Ethnicity of vast majority of people living in NA and Europe thread aka proud to be white

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
What's there to appreciate? You feel as a woman or you feel as a man, good for you, subject closed. You don't see the following even though they are vast majority of people:
  • Gaping / Anal thread
  • Ethnicity of vast majority of people living in NA and Europe thread aka proud to be white
Proud Of You Reaction GIF

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
  • Gaping / Anal thread
I'm all for these threads.

Or you can combine them all in a thread taking about this film.

440px-Ilsa_she_wolf_of_ss_poster_02.jpg

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
  • Gaping / Anal thread
We have entire threads dedicated to appreciating boobs and asses. Why is this one an issue?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom