• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tribeca showcase live

🩴

I hate the idiots calling the dating game made my asians woke. Go to school, learn to code, and stop being talentless hacks if you want to make games how you see fit.

JetBlackPanda

Gold Member
🩴

I hate the idiots calling the dating game made my asians woke. Go to school, learn to code, and stop being talentless hacks if you want to make games how you see fit.

I agree - I am sick of everyone saying everything is woke. It's the game they want to make, simple as that. There is enough room for all different kinds of games and genres these days.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
🩴

It seems like pretty fun tongue in cheek game, whilst I don't think it would be something I'd play, reminded me citizen khan, I really liked that show :)

I wouldn't mind seeing more Indian themed games though, as I loved the setting off Mumbai in hitman & it isn't really a setting we see often.

& The people that say everything is woke are super annoying, probably more annoying than the woke people they complain about at this point 🤣

Edit: This show isn't doing much for me, I'm going to tune out, was hoping we would see more gameplay/release date for requiem, but they talked and showed gameplay for innocence & said 2022 at the end :/

Last edited:

reksveks

🩴

Only beaten by the idiots who are hating on obi-wan yet still watching every episode.

'Move the fuck on from things you don't like and your wallet to buy things that you do'

Top Bottom