• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tried a Rebel/Impossible Whopper today.

It tasted decent. Not quite the same but enjoyed it none of the less.

Anyone else tried it and what are your thoughts?

P.S. I am not a vegetarian or vegan. Just wanted to try one for no reason.

Not yet, but I have tried the impossible taco at Qdoba and it tasted just like Mexican seasoned ground beef, texture was spot on as well but I mean it's a taco. I do want to try the whopper just to see

I prefer Beyond products to Impossible but they are both good

I wouldnt go to a fast food joint for them, I eat them at home, but I’m glad the options exist for everyone now

also

Last edited:

jdforge

Banned
Tried it and really liked it. Actually found it hard to tell the difference between a regular meat whopper. BKs fries are still rank though.

Blade2.0

It tasted decent. Not quite the same but enjoyed it none of the less.

Anyone else tried it and what are your thoughts?

P.S. I am not a vegetarian or vegan. Just wanted to try one for no reason.
I honestly could barely tell the difference between the beef whopper and the impossible whopper. Impossible whopper is great for me because I get gout from regular beef. I'm very happy to have this substitute and hope beyond/impossible become huge.

DESTROYA

I personally never tried one because I rarely eat out and if I do it’s not gonna be at a fast food dump.
What I do hear are people thinking it’s some sort of low calorie product because it’s plant based but in reality its not.

Last edited:

Son Tofu

Banned
It tastes like an alright soy burger. I never had any intention to buy one but a buddy grabbed a few, and I ate one. It wasn't anything special. I don't think I would ever go out of my way to buy one.

JordanN

Banned
Lol that burger is full of estrogen.
So.... is the OP thicc yet?

xM7yz8R.png

TUROK

I'll prolly try it next week since T-Mobile is giving one away with their little weekly promo thingies.

I tried a beyond meat taco from Del Taco a while back, and it was pretty aight. If it wasn't so expensive, I would probably get it once in a while.

Top Bottom