• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trinity Trigger Trailer (Switch/PS4/PS5, Early 2023, by Furyu & Xseed)

CamHostage

A co-op (offline) action-RPG from FuRyu. Looks a little throwback'y (or "budget" if you are so inclined,) but maybe intentionally so in some ways, as the development staff includes folks from classic JRPGs. (Worldbuilding artist Yuki Nobuteru (Secret of Mana), character designer Raita Kazama (Xenoblade), scenario writer Yura Kubota (OCTOPATH TRAVELER), and composer Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana).) Comes out early 2023 in most of the world; Sept 15 for the Japanese release.

Trinity Trigger is an all-new action role-playing game combining the look and feel of iconic RPGs of the ‘90s with an emphasis on fast-paced, customizable combat. Players take control of three young heroes as they attempt to defy fate and save the continent of Trinitia. Accompanying them are the Triggers, strange creatures with the unique ability to transform into eight types of weapons that players must master if they hope to be successful on their quest. Whether playing alone or with up to two friends via local co-op, explore diverse biomes and dungeons, strategize to exploit enemy weaknesses, and change your destiny!

Last edited:

Kev Kev

Looks pretty great, I just can't do the anime stuff :messenger_weary:

I wish more western devs would take up RPGs in this style and just take all the Japanese/anime out of it. Still tho, I'll check it out, thanks for sharing OP. Didn't know it existed until now, and it does look fun.

Top Bottom