• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump meets with tech leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I think Trump just wants to find ways for his businesses to make money behind the scene by threatening businesses or countries. His kids are probably looking for ways to pull things in his favor.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
CzqYqvXWEAAMVYq.jpg
Pence is Raoh from Fist of the North Star!

zou

Eric Schmidt is an asshole though, he and Peter Thiel probably get along fine. He is the one that steered Google away from "Don't be evil." and right into the "evil territories" that makes Microsoft go "DAYUMN! when do you unleash the flying monkeys!?".

Ask people that worked with him at Novell how much of a dick that guy is.

yeah no, that was Larry Page. Google turned to shit after he took over.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Aren't the kids going to be running Trump businesses?

How many more of these meetings will they be in on?

President for Trump Inc first.

So, like 20% of the people in that room were Trump's kids.

Why the fuck is this even legal? They haven't been elected, appointed, or nominated to anything. Yet, they can sit in these high-level meetings, hear everything that's discussed, and provide their own input/influence, in order to potentially benefit and enrich themselves and their businesses. What a crock of shit. They have no business there.

numble

So, like 20% of the people in that room were Trump's kids.

Why the fuck is this even legal? They haven't been elected, appointed, or nominated to anything. Yet, they can sit in these high-level meetings, hear everything that's discussed, and provide their own input/influence, in order to potentially benefit and enrich themselves and their businesses. What a crock of shit. They have no business there.
Technically, he is still just a private citizen. He has not even been elected yet, let alone sworn in.

"How could we make the Mac keyboard shittier...Maybe the whole keyboard should be a touch pad...hmmm, iWatch didn't quite work...maybe an iPendant..."

We can't have a thread without the requisite, low brow Apple trolling, right? Especially if the trolling is off topic and bullshit. Let's see..

- New MBP keyboard is fantastic. I own it, and prefer it to the older style. I type faster with less effort.
- What the hell is bad about the larger touchpad? That's a good thing.
- It's "Apple Watch" not "iWatch". That tough to get the name right? Oh, and it's the best-selling smartwatch on the planet, for the highest ASP, and it has sold more this quarter than in any previous. And pretty much everyone who owns one loves it. I use it from everything to controlling my lights, to fitness, to unlocking my Mac, to paying. Yeah, what a failure.

Apple bashing in an unrelated thread would at least be more forgivable it there was a basis to the lies.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
It's super creepy that he keeps bringing his kids everywhere.

He's all like "Fuck nepotism and conflict of interest laws! Just bring them in anyway."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom