• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TWELVE MINUTES | Developer Gameplay Walkthrough

Toots

Gold Member
I should have but got to support the business models that I want to see in the future.
The price and your commitment are enough reasons not to wait for the reviews.
The premise is so intriguing and original I would take the same gamble, had I the computer or xsx to play it.

can you keep us updated with your impressions ?

reksveks

The footage of the early PAX demo is eye-opening, the main dev also was part of the art team on The Witness. They are showing 12 minutes of 12 Minutes in this Youtube so avoid if you want to, I might skip that bit personally.

Last edited:

reksveks

If the game is called 12 minutes, everything should be 12 minutes, not 6 minutes.
Not really but if that's an issue, no sure what to say. Time loop stories always has a way to cut the loop.

What if you decide to kill yourself in the first minute, do you want to have the game run for 11 minutes in real time?

AJUMP23

why so serious joker GIF

I was joking..

reksveks

Had to stop reading the review not cause I dislike Polygon but seems like there might be a bit too much of a spoiler in there.

Top Bottom