• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitter Assholes Harassing Sony Santa Monica Employees with Unsolicited Penis Pictures

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Just send me the dick pics. I will take one for
the team. Jizz, how can someone send such pics to strangers...

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Just send me the dick pics. I will take one for
the team. Jizz, how can someone send such pics to strangers...
Did you mean to write jizz or was it autocorrect?

Also your DMs after posting that
Hot Dog Girl GIF

Umbasaborne

Banned
I mean, yeah, thats shitty, but i dont have it in me to be outraged over every little thing ass holes do online. At some point you just need to ignore it and move on

i lost a lot of interest when i found out anthony burch is a writer on this game personally
What is wrong with this guy? I don't think I played or seen anything he has done (I don't like Borderlands looks like that was what he was involved with).

Last edited:

Lupin25

Is GOW Ragnarok even worthy of all this? The first game was great, of course, but based on what was shown so far, it looks like it'll play exactly the same, with just a new plot and some small gameplay extras.

It might end up being an "upgrade" just as much as Forbidden West was to Zero Dawn

Well, this is many folks GOAT selection of the last-gen.

A step up from that is all-time territory. Horizon is great but it’s no GOW, respectfully. That’s just my opinion though.

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
After all these years, if the "don't feed the trolls" message hasn't sunk in...

Like, seriously, why draw the attention? The only reason beyond abject fucking stupidity, is to make some sort of ideological stand for clout!

Which, upon reflection, is just another flavour of stupid.

I find it rather funny that Twitter will swiftly ban you for political wrongthink, but somehow, allegedly this kind of behavior can be inflicted on someone who uses it for their job.

... Yeah, I'm calling that it's fake.

borderlands 2 is good despite it's absolutely atrocious writing

it was cringe back then and i can't imagine how bad it's held up
Borderlands 2 is very well-written, despite a lot of people not liking its particular style or sense of humor. Borderlands 3 has the same style and sense of humor, and it is very much not well-written. You should consider saving your use of words like "atrocious" for when it's more than a matter of taste and option. It seems almost everyone hated the writing and story of Borderlands 3, including people who loved Borderlands 2.

Burch also wrote Tales From the Borderlands, and people loved that game too.

Rykan

lol. Gotta love this marketing trend of keeping everything super secret blowing up in their face. Sony clearly has a gag order on Barlog who knows if the game will release this year but cant say shit because of Sonys marketing campaign. And now their employees are getting the brunt of the backlash while the faceless marketing suits hide behind their cushy desks.

P.S Twitter was a mistake. Try facebook and limit to friends if you dont want to receive dick pics.
This is just stupid. The game is still planned for release this year. Major Sony releases typically have their release dates announced about 6 months before they come out and it's already July. This happened for both Gran Turismo 7 and Horizon: Forbidden West. If it's not announced yet, then they are simply unsure if they can make.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Borderlands 2 is very well-written, despite a lot of people not liking its particular style or sense of humor. Borderlands 3 has the same style and sense of humor, and it is very much not well-written. You should consider saving your use of words like "atrocious" for when it's more than a matter of taste and option. It seems almost everyone hated the writing and story of Borderlands 3, including people who loved Borderlands 2.

Burch also wrote Tales From the Borderlands, and people loved that game too.

i don't think it's an unpopular opinion to say borderlands 2 has bad writing. they were doing arrow in the knee jokes. tiny tina is awful. the characters in general are obnoxious and annoying across the board. all the internet meme culture humor. if you liked it, that's fine too. BL3 writing also stinks.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Twitter is like hanging out on a street corner waiting for crazy people to talk to you. It reeks of mental health issues, but it’s America’s soap box.

I also find it disturbing that people do this when these people have their own careers and lives to live.

Last edited:

Jormatar

Is GOW Ragnarok even worthy of all this? The first game was great, of course, but based on what was shown so far, it looks like it'll play exactly the same, with just a new plot and some small gameplay extras.

It might end up being an "upgrade" just as much as Forbidden West was to Zero Dawn
I mean, different strokes for different people but there is no denying that for many people it was one of the generation defining games last gen, including myself.

It's no surprise this game is hyped as hell. There hasn't been many videogame stories as interesting to me as GoW 2018. They did just a good job with it. That Loki reveal was great.

Vaelka

What's even the point of this other than to virtue signal tho?
It's the internet, you're exposing yourself ( no pun intended ) to hundreds of thousands or even millions of people.
Is it that surprising you're gonna come across people like this too?

It's just preaching to the choir, no one is going to read his tweet on the verge of sending a dick pic and go '' wow, I didn't realize how bad this was I sure learned something new today ''.

Jennings

i don't think it's an unpopular opinion to say borderlands 2 has bad writing. they were doing arrow in the knee jokes. tiny tina is awful. the characters in general are obnoxious and annoying across the board. all the internet meme culture humor. if you liked it, that's fine too. BL3 writing also stinks.
Tiny Tina is not only not awful, but she stars in the best DLC for any shooter ever made, Assault on Dragon Keep. Borderlands 2 might not be to your taste, but the game has objectively great writing where all the other entries in the series fail hard. Even playing another similarly-written good game like Sunset Overdrive back to back with Borderlands 2 will drive this point home further, as the writing in BL2 outshines one and every single joke in that game, from start to finish.

Last edited:
Top Bottom