• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitter Assholes Harassing Sony Santa Monica Employees with Unsolicited Penis Pictures

I'd actually delay it at this point and make it the most polished game ever.

Twitter needs to fuck off and those shit insiders who leak shit need to understand what their bullshit "journalism" does to other people's lives.
What they do to people's lives? LMAO fuck outta here

BTW insiders exist because idiots in the studio tell them shit... If they don't want it leaked they should get their fucking house in order

KXVXII9X

CAP
giphy.gif
Why do you assume that?

yurinka

These retarded fans shouldn't do this. And if they do it, in any cas they should do it to Snitch, Tom Whatever or Jason Schreier instead because they are the ones who told them they were going to show something the 30th, not the devs.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
I'm sorry but why do we NEED to know the release date of an upcoming date so desperately? If the Devs/publishers aren't ready to reveal the date, that means there is something more that they want to work on, either on the Dev side or marketing side. With games being almost fully digital now, Ragnarok could release the day after tomorrow and anyone who wants to play will be able to play on the date. There are no supply problems. The game won't be out of stock. I certainly don't understand this hate.

I never said i NEEDED to know anything. My point was i understand that there should be some secrecy involved with release dates for marketing reasons, etc.....but they have gone over and above that with this game and it's in the obnoxious category now. People will buy it one way or the other (2022 or 2023) so its just silly to keep the release date at this point so secret....there's literally no need.

lol. Gotta love this marketing trend of keeping everything super secret blowing up in their face. Sony clearly has a gag order on Barlog who knows if the game will release this year but cant say shit because of Sonys marketing campaign. And now their employees are getting the brunt of the backlash while the faceless marketing suits hide behind their cushy desks.

P.S Twitter was a mistake. Try facebook and limit to friends if you dont want to receive dick pics.
Can you blame them for keeping it a secret?

when they did announce games 1or 2+ yrs early with a release window ppl would complain that they announce games waaay too soon..
all you gamers complained...
now that the whole industry doesnt announce anything yall want them to announce whats coming ahead..'
yall dont know what ya got till its gone and thos days of them announcing games ahead of time is gone now we get no news at all how boring is this...

i for one always loved how they showed games that were being made for few yrs early i miss those days

K' Dash

how about ignoring and moving on, reporting this shit on twitter is just going to get more attention and more people will do it

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
What they do to people's lives? LMAO fuck outta here

BTW insiders exist because idiots in the studio tell them shit... If they don't want it leaked they should get their fucking house in order
You just trying to do your job and make a good game for people and you're contstantky getting bombarded by like 30 year old or older babies who can't deal with shit and are hastling people for no real reason.

Lognor

Banned
i don't think it's an unpopular opinion to say borderlands 2 has bad writing. they were doing arrow in the knee jokes. tiny tina is awful. the characters in general are obnoxious and annoying across the board. all the internet meme culture humor. if you liked it, that's fine too. BL3 writing also stinks.
Agreed!! The writing is terrible. I'm playing bl3 now and I just turn off dialog. The gameplay is fun but the writing is abysmal.

You just trying to do your job and make a good game for people and you're contstantky getting bombarded by like 30 year old or older babies who can't deal with shit and are hastling people for no real reason.
Nobody is forcing them to have public Twitter pages with their names exposed and dm's turned on

Not sure what else you would expect people to do, throw them nothing but praise? It's basic attention seeking, and they're getting it

2023 boys and do not do this you make us all look bad.
Who knows who is doing this, it could very well be the same group that set false petitions site, etc, to make PlayStation players look bad. Game journalists always fall for this sort of stuff. Like if I set up a petition site about getting Mario and get some randos to sign it they'll report as if it was a fact thirsty PlayStation fans are doing it.

Last edited:

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Who?

And why is that a bad thing?

I'm more worried that someone like Alanah Pearce managed to get a job at SSM with zero writing credentials.

the guy just has a very "reddit" style of writing. he was head writer of borderlands 2. he's also kind of a cunt and a huge SJW. you can google image search him and see some of his greatest hits from social media.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
Ah yes, best way to get someone to reveal the release date of a game is to show them pictures of your 10 millimeter defeater
Is god of war THAT good to the point where people start throwing away their dignity for the sake of knowing when the sequel will come out? Am i playing a different game or something?

OZ9000

Banned
the guy just has a very "reddit" style of writing. he was head writer of borderlands 2. he's also kind of a cunt and a huge SJW. you can google image search him and see some of his greatest hits from social media.
Just had a quick search and I must say I am now disappointed.

He appears to be a self proclaimed SJW and possibly the biggest beta male cuck in the video game industry.

In before he makes Kratos an estrogen fuelled (wo)man.

I'm worried the direction they've taken with this series tbh. I miss the brutality of the previous games. Now it's going to be all about "feelings and emotions".

Last edited:

Fools idol

Banned
still to get my head around why anyone would want to send a picture of their dick to a stranger. Some fucking crazies out there.

Lunarorbit

Send them to me!!! I will gladly accept those dick pics!
Do you think any of these are actual new dick pics or ones just gathered from the internet? I'd bet it's just Google searched penii.

Don't send dick pics to people. But a tiny part of me is thinking the devs should ignore it or make fun of them creatively. Honestly who hasn't seen a bunch of dicks online over the years? Internalizing these images is completely pointless.

I guess it's a mix of real disgust and trying to win internet points cause you know your studio fucked up the release date situation.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
People are upset that Aloys brother is writing this game? Sony keeping it in the family.

I'm sure plenty of writers are contributing.

hemo memo

Gold Member
Yeah give more exposure and attention to trolls which is EXACTLY the thing they do this to achieve. Good job Barlog and Pushsquare.

Zeroing

Banned
Do you think any of these are actual new dick pics or ones just gathered from the internet? I'd bet it's just Google searched penii.

Don't send dick pics to people. But a tiny part of me is thinking the devs should ignore it or make fun of them creatively. Honestly who hasn't seen a bunch of dicks online over the years? Internalizing these images is completely pointless.

I guess it's a mix of real disgust and trying to win internet points cause you know your studio fucked up the release date situation.
Twitter was a mistake.

daveonezero

Banned
Like she wasn’t getting them before and like they were actually sick picks of the people. It’s not hard to copy a pic from the internet and send it.

Also why is she actively going into the filtered spam messages in her Twitter?

Twitter was a mistake.
No one is forced to be on Twitter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom