• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two New DualSense Colors Leaked: Red and Grey

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
From Google translator:
The data comes from a source that has internal contacts to the company and, in essence, the latter assure us that Sony will soon launch a variant of the DualSense of PS5 with the colors red and black and another model that would combine red with gray.

Soodanim

Gold Member
Give me PS1 coloured grey sideplates for my PS5 with a same grey Dualsense when the PS5 Backward Compatible is announced and I'm set for choice.
I’m still convinced that when things open up again and the world is back to normal, custom faceplates are going to be good business

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Meh. Ugly 2 tone trash. I would go for a fully grey PS1 throwback. Or any single colored version really. Why are they so slow to just make different plastic cases for these things to sell to people?

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
0d5.jpg

Bo_Hazem

Banned
im surprise there still isnt official PS5 shell,wasted profit opportunity

I think colors come to spike sales. At the moment they're being sold constantly and fast so from a marketing point of view it's better to wait for the sales of the DS to cool down a bit.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Making them is a process with the haptic triggers and built in batteries if you look at Microsoft controllers you have to buy AA batteries.

Banned
I want colors button as well. Those white buttons are boring.
exactly! it's a fucking crime that they gor rid of the classic colours!
I already always was bummed that their handhelds didn't have coloured buttons and now it infected the home consoles too :(

Saber

Gold Member
Colors looks cool, but I'm not sure about the middle. The middle button of controller should have the standart color.

Zeroing

Banned
Not a fan of that shade of red. I wish they had a picture of the grey one though.
I think that’s a mock-up and not a good one. Not related to the final product.
I expect a controller all red with white buttons and one black and red ( font red, back grey)

kyussman

I feel like Sony are trolling me!......new coloured controllers?.......how about you let me buy a fucking console first,lol.

gamer82

They need to redesign this controller, I’m fed up of being in middle of a game and accidentally hitting the touchpad and having to then back out of menus to get back to the game :( never had that problem on dualshock 4

Last edited:

skit_data

I have set mine on Medium and it lasts quite a while. You’re probably right though, I usually don’t think about it, cause I have a phone charger and a USB-C connector next to my sofa so if the battery runs low i just plug it into the controller and keep playing

Shmunter

Got a Red as replacement for my second white DS in hopes of a miraculous revision inside to stop the spring breaking. Both priors, right triggers fucked after a few months.

Disgraceful and embarrassing Sony. This is the RROD of controllers frankly.

The only hope is a bad batch of springs effecting only a few months of production. See how it goes.

Top Bottom