• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two Point Campus is second in the class | UK Boxed Charts | August 15th

reksveks

Two Point Campus debuts at No.2 in the UK physical charts.

This is just for boxed sales. Two Point Campus, as a strategy game, will likely have performed strongly as a digital download on PC. Download data will be available later in the week.

64% of the game's boxed sales came on Nintendo Switch, 19% on PS5, 12% on PS4 and 5% on the Xbox Series platforms. Two Point Campus is also included in the Xbox Game Pass subscription service (as was its predecessor, Two Point Hospital).

Keeping the game from No.1 was Horizon: Forbidden West, which is sitting at the top of the UK boxed charts due to game bundles with PS5 hardware. This week Horizon's sales are up 35% over the week before.

It was a slow week for boxed game sales in what was a very hot seven days for the UK. Outside of the Top Two, the rest of the Top Ten all suffered sales declines week-on-week.

Recent Nintendo release Xenoblade Chronicles 3 continues to fall down the charts. This week it's at No.15 after a 50% sales slide.

Here is the GfK UK Boxed Top Ten for the week ending August 13:

Sr2yVKN.jpg

Source: https://www.gamesindustry.biz/two-point-campus-is-second-in-the-class-uk-boxed-charts

Last edited:

marjo

How many boxed copies do you need to sell these days to hit the UK charts?

I know right. I like 2 point campus and think it's a great game, but I really doubt it's a sales juggernaut. Just goes to show how useless the UK boxed charts list is.

Top Bottom