• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft confirmed for Gamescom 2022

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I wonder if after all the Elden Ring success they might go and make their own open world soulslike.

It would probably be shit, but I would be interested in it at the very least.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
We are pleased to announce that Beyond Good and Evil 2 has left pre-alpha and is now in alpha.

CuNi

Tbh I'd be happy if they'd announce the end of GamesCom. It's been a waiting line simulatior these past fear years and you ended up either being shown a trailer just a week or two earlier or you could play a single game for a few minutes and that's it. The only good thing we're goodie bags but I wouldn't mind paying like 10€ plus shipping and be able to select a few companies to get their goodies sent to me.

Just a few days ago I found a box I lost when moving and it was full of the last GCs goodies and I wasn't happy because of the memories, I was happy because they looked cool by themselves. I barely remember anything noteworthy from last GC.

Top Bottom