• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft to Reveal Several New Assassin’s Creed Titles at Ubisoft Forward

Draugoth

Gold Member

Via Tom Henderson:​

featured-assassins-creed-news-1024x576.jpg

https://tryhardguides.com/ubisoft-to-reveal-several-new-assassins-creed-titles-at-ubisoft-forward/

It's information that I've been set on for several months, but with several new sources further corroborating the information, I'm finally confident to report on it.

Ubisoft will be revealing several new Assassin's Creed games this weekend at Ubisoft Forward.

The first game is an extensive "deep dive" into Assassin's Creed Mirage, which was leaked late last week on social media. Assassin's Creed Mirage will take players to Baghdad to play as a young Basim.

Two other games, which will be a part of Assassin's Creed Infinity are also set to be revealed. Assassin's Creed Project Red and Assassin's Creed Project Hexe.

Project Red will take players to Japan. Early concept arts depict a female samurai-like assassin, but players are likely to be able to play as both male and female.

Project Hexe (recently changed from Project Neo), understood to be in development at Ubisoft Montreal will take players in the darkest Assassin's Creed game ever. It's understood that Project Hexe is set during the witch hunt era in 16th century Europe. Project Hexe is understandably one of the more interesting projects and although I wasn't able to report on the title until now, I did throw a slight hint on Twitter (sorry).

Top Bottom