• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 154 |OT| Return of the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Instro

Bisping and his 1 win in a row?

I know what Bisping and Vitor bring to the table and it's not enough. At least Weidman has potential.

His loss was razor close decision to Chael. Weidman's streak is pretty meaningless right now, his only notable win was Munoz and he had to take Maia to a decision. He hasn't fought a single decent striker yet, both Bisping and Vitor will present that challenge for him, which I why I think he should fight the winner of that matchup if possible. If he wins there then he is a far more legitimate contender to me.

parasight

I had Serra flashbacks when that kick hit. I expected George to quit. But damn, he came back and retained dominance. I've always second-guessed George's ability mentally if he were to get hit again, but this was a good fight for him to prove to not just the fans, but to himself, that he can come back from it. I used to think Silva would dominate George the minute he hit him, but now I'm sitting on the fence. I think it could go either way.

iddqd

anderson_cam_medium.gif

Anderson likes flurries, not take downs!

Okay, what is your beef exactly? You don't like a community, yet you don't contribute to the conversation. I guess you keep playing the backround and passively whining.

That you can't say anything without a bunch of vulture eating it apart and shitting all over the discussion?

You REALLY have to ask?

All the talk is about cans, fakes, and shit performances. No one talks about anything of substance, especially you.

That you can't say anything without a bunch of vulture eating it apart and shitting all over the discussion?

You REALLY have to ask?

All the talk is about cans, fakes, and shit performances. No one talks about anything of substance, especially you.

Thanks for bringing so much substance here today.

strobogo

Banned
All I can think about after seeing GSP-post fight is his obsession and fear of aliens. Planning out exit routes in his house in case the come for him. When all along he's actually one of them.

Shyamalantwist.jpg

Heel

You REALLY have to ask?

What have you ever contributed that's been picked apart or shit on? Apply yourself to the conversation before you complain about it. Not everyone is going to agree with your opinion, and that's okay.

All I can think about after seeing GSP-post fight is his obsession and fear of aliens. Planning out exit routes in his house in case the come for him. When all along he's actually one of them.

Shyamalantwist.jpg

He needs to go back to recording his everyday life and putting it on youtube.

Boogie

Yup. MMA GAF is the worst sub community on these forums. It's astonishing how bad it's become.

Agreed.

Still........GSP won tonight...right? I think he won? Pretty sure he's the champion tonight, right?

I could be confused. It sounds kinda like those Republicans who were all "Mitt Romney is neck and neck with Obama! It's close!"

Even though every rational person knew that GSP was going to win tonight, right?

I mean, we knew that, right? If you didn't call this fight for GSP, you pretty much have no credibility in predicting MMA fights for at least a couple of years, yes? Like those knuckleheads who talked shit to Nate Silver, right?

Agreed.

Still........GSP won tonight...right? I think he won? Pretty sure he's the champion tonight, right?

I could be confused. It sounds kinda like those Republicans who were all "Mitt Romney is neck and neck with Obama! It's close!"

Even though every rational person knew that GSP was going to win tonight, right?

I mean, we knew that, right? If you didn't call this fight for GSP, you pretty much have no credibility in predicting MMA fights for at least a couple of years, yes? Like those knuckleheads who talked shit to Nate Silver, right?

Oh drunk Boogie.

And where is Gloomfire? He was saying Carlos was going to ether GSP.

strobogo

Banned
Does MMA-Gaf actually talk about MMA at all? Anytime I check in there is 1 post about MMA followed by 3 pages of everything but MMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom