• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFL First Look | Gameplay Reveal

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Real Madrid Ronaldo GIF

Klik

Looks nothing like a next gen 2022 game..Even PES 2019 with graphics mod looks better.. I hope at least gameplay is better than fifa/pes21..

Jezzzz can we finally have some proper next gen graphics in 2022 wtf and finally stop making ps4/x1 games

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

The dude behind this made his wealth on crypto/nfts btw. They havent really said it yet but this is most likely going to be a play to earn game involving crypto/nfts.

kicker

Banned

Looks surprisingly decent for an alpha. I'm a little disappointed they seem to be going for FIFA-like gameplay

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Yeah it looks almost exactly like fifa. Not sure how they are differentiating. Even the cross look like the same floaty shit.

Klik

Looks surprisingly decent for an alpha. I'm a little disappointed they seem to be going for FIFA-like gameplay

I had high hopes for this game but honestly this looks so bad..

I mean cmon, this is a game from 2019 and with some mods it looks and plays miles better than UFL

SCB3

I could not decide from the Intials whether it was a knock off, UFC, NFL or boxing game much like Football/soccer

dulleyes

Banned
Uh, they really need to upload a 4K direct feed of the gameplay, because every video on this thread with gameplay seems either compressed and thus making it look ugly, or the game is just looking a little bit too rough.

Top Bottom