• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unboxing the ZELDA: Tears of the Kingdom OLED Nintendo Switch

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A New Zelda-Themed Nintendo Switch Unboxing Experience​

This article is about a new limited edition Nintendo Switch that was recently unboxed and reviewed by a gamer. The limited edition is a Zelda-themed Switch called the "Zelda Tears of the Kingdom OLED Limited Edition." The author expressed a mix of emotions when unboxing the console, from extreme excitement to being terrified.

Unboxing Experience​

The author of the video had recently received the Nintendo Switch, and started by providing some background information on how he obtained it. The author expressed that he was a Zelda fan and that he had been waiting for a Zelda-themed Nintendo Switch for a while. When he finally opened the box, he discovered that the joy-cons were gold and he was amazed by the design and color.

Nintendo Switch Features​

The Zelda-themed Switch comes with an OLED screen that provides a vivid and clear image. It has a battery life of approximately 9 hours, depending on usage, and it comes with a USB-C port for charging. The joy-cons are also designed to have a unique texture, color, and design that set them apart from other Nintendo Switch consoles.

Conclusion​

The unboxing experience of the Zelda-themed Nintendo Switch was a thrilling experience for the author. He was excited to finally own a Nintendo Switch that was designed to his taste. The design and color of the joy-cons were stunning, and the OLED screen provided an excellent visual experience. The author also provided information on Raycon, a company that he sponsors and highly recommends for premium audio products.

I was going to watch but that thumbnail made me nope out, ick.

The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

supernova8

Banned
That thumbnail is on a whole other level of soy face, lol.
NOBODY is gonna watch the video.

He's got like over 1.5m subscribers so I suppose the numbers tell a different story. I agree, though, fucking hate these sorts of over-the-top reaction youtubers.

Give me some motherfuckin Classic Game Room any day over this shit.

Last edited:

Moses85

I thought Nintendo started a war against him?
Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

This guy posted a video some time ago in which he showed how stupid his groupie Fans are. They sent him tons of games, Limited Editions and consoles 4 free

Last edited:

Sw0pDiller

oh man thats one nice looking switch. Bought and sold two switches allready, dont think i can triple dip and get away with it.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
It’s a Switch with Zelda decals.

He probably knows his audience though, as these are people who cry over a new Zelda game announcement. He’s only doing what loads of other jackasses do, with the thumbnails of amazement.

Last edited:

Jessmo23

Banned
Humankind can’t be this fucking retarded

11:18 holy shit

OK the 1st thing Ill do in game is make steak arrows!
OMG can you imagine if Nintendo lets people make some kind of content, or releases DLS packages? The possibilities are endless

UNBOXING THE NEW ZELDA SWITCH!!⬅️⬅️ :messenger_open_mouth::messenger_astonished::messenger_face_screaming:

Seriously what in the actual fuck is up with YouTubes algorithm that makes people use these god damn awful thumbnails? Why does it make people click on the videos? It's dumb and cringey as hell.

Mephisto40

UNBOXING THE NEW ZELDA SWITCH!!⬅️⬅️ :messenger_open_mouth::messenger_astonished::messenger_face_screaming:

Seriously what in the actual fuck is up with YouTubes algorithm that makes people use these god damn awful thumbnails? Why does it make people click on the videos? It's dumb and cringey as hell.
They use them because children click on the thumbnails with people pulling those stupid faces for some reason

Bragr

Banned
Mouth open in thumbnail

and with sentences that start with " we NEED to talk about"
or
"About Tears of the Kingdom...."

Ya no haha
I don't like this post. Do you know why?

Listen, I can tell you what I don't like, BUT...

This is a secret I just found out about your post...

I NEED to talk about this...

This is shocking...

I heard you hated this...

You won't believe this...

NO ONE has seen this before...

Everybody HATES this...

You will HATE this...

I HATE you...

You hate yourself...

For reading this bullshit.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I agree with that random son of a bitch that posted earlier about the thumbnail. Sometimes I won't even click or not even sometimes. I will never click and obnoxious random Youtube channel that I don't even subscribe to just based on some annoying picture that implies some incendiary, look at me I take it up the tailpipe, type picture.

That being said, I suppose that means that there are copies in the wild or about to be so we will see how this supposed expansion is. For Nintendo fans, this is a big release but for a more casual observer like me, I need it to be different than what I've seen enough to be interested. And I'm probably not in the same mindset as you're obsessed Zelda fan but hopefully it's more like wind waker and less like the more modern entries not that they've been bad.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
I don't like this post. Do you know why?

Listen, I can tell you what I don't like, BUT...

This is a secret I just found out about your post...

I NEED to talk about this...

This is shocking...

I heard you hated this...

You won't believe this...

NO ONE has seen this before...

Everybody HATES this...

You will HATE this...

I HATE you...

You hate yourself...

For reading this bullshit.
You have no idea what i have shoved in my ass… watch the video to find out what!

K' Dash

I used to follow that dude, then he started posting personal videos being a pussy ass bitch and noped out. He's one tear from his balls dropping to the ground and penis morphing into an oversized clit.

ZoukGalaxy

Look at this pathetic open mouth loser face, is there a secret d*** su***** contest ?

season 4 open mouth GIF

I'll pass, put your gold joycons in your mouth and suck them.

Last edited:

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Humankind can’t be this fucking retarded

11:18 holy shit

The 11:18 section was rough...didn't watch the rest.

How many times do we hear "there is a LOT to unpack here" or "we NEED to talk about...."

I have never been a big selfie person and I don't take a lot of pictures in general but I cannot imagine the process for making one of these thumbnails.

"nope...I need to look more surprised and there needs to be a bit of lust in my eyes to...."
"nah...i have food in my teeth in that one."

It must be terrible...but the $ is probably GREAT

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Easy to give the guy shit but he clearly knows how to work the algorithm to make money.

I would estimate most of the people who pull these stupid fucking faces and have awful video titles don't actually want to, they just know they'll be buried otherwise.

SaintALia

You guys complaining about that thumbnail, but it actually works. For every person that complains about it here, there's 20 more that will click because of it. It's like an infestation on Youtube, but it's working on whoever so yeah.

Also, I'm not subscribed to this channel, but I have watched videos, I thought he was dropped from collaboration with Nintendo, but I guess that opened the door to get stuff like this early.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
He's got like over 1.5m subscribers so I suppose the numbers tell a different story. I agree, though, fucking hate these sorts of over-the-top reaction youtubers.

Give me some motherfuckin Classic Game Room any day over this shit.

He isn't over the top though, if you actually watched the videos. Youtubers do these soy faces because that is what gets views.

They use them because children click on the thumbnails with people pulling those stupid faces for some reason
Which is full circle retarded, because this medium runs on advertisements and guess who don’t have a fucking dime to spend on any product?
Yup, the same kids who click their asses of on Youtube bullshit.

It’s one big bubble.

Top Bottom