• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted Collection's release date on PC may be July 15 (via SteamDB)

kyliethicc

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection could be coming to PC this summer on July 15.

Comes from SteamDB. Its a Friday, so the date could be legit.

The PC release date of UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection might have been just leaked by the SteamDB alongside a bunch of other games.

According to the database, UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection might be released on Friday, July 15th. Other notable game releases listed on SteamDB include Scorn (Friday, October 7th), Sniper Elite 5 (Tuesday, May 31st), Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown (Thursday, September 22nd), Stray (Tuesday, April 19th), Oxenfree II: Lost Signals (Thursday, June 30th), Sonic Frontiers (Thursday, September 1st), Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising (Thursday, May 12th),

Do not take this release date as set in stone, though. There are at least two examples of them already being outdated: Atomic Heart, listed for Wednesday, June 22nd but already delayed to the Holiday season, and Marvel's Midnight Suns, still listed with the old March release date despite the delay to Q3/Q4 2022.

UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection already debuted on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5; Nate tested the next-gen version earlier this year.

In related Uncharted news, the recently released movie starring Tom Holland as young Nathan Drake has now surpassed 300 million at the global box office. Sony Pictures already confirmed it as a new hit franchise.

//DEVIL//

lol. I thought its already out.. this is how much I really don't care about the series anymore. they have been milking this game since the PS3 release. enough ffs.

BUT.. if there is someone here who didn't have a PS3, PS4 or PS5 to play those games... yeah they are nice games if you can handle the outdated graphics. specially the first game ( I remember 2 and 3 used to look amazing back in the day so it should hold today a little )

Sony / MS needs to figure something out with this 5 years per game. Hell, even Nintendo is taking forever per game. and their games run on potato hardware.

Last edited:

Chukhopops

lol. I thought its already out.. this is how much I really don't care about the series anymore. they have been milking this game since the PS3 release. enough ffs.

BUT.. if there is someone here who didn't have a PS3, PS4 or PS5 to play those games... yeah they are nice games if you can handle the outdated graphics. specially the first game ( I remember 2 and 3 used to look amazing back in the day so it should hold today a little )

Sony / MS needs to figure something out with this 5 years per game. Hell, even Nintendo is taking forever per game. and their games run on potato hardware.
If it’s the same as the PS version then Legacy of Thieves is only 4 and The Lost Legacy, it doesn’t include the PS3 games (alas).

I did the 10€ upgrade from TLL to play the new version, the 60 fps upgrade made combat a lot better but overall it was a really lazy upgrade.

kyliethicc

There are no PS3 games in this collection.

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Needs to be on a Wednesday to be legit
Understand Captain America GIF

Top Bottom