• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection | PC Release Date Trailer

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

Out October 19th​

uncharted-legacy-of-thieves-collection.jpg

Supercharge your framerates as you seek your fortune as Nathan and Chloe with next-level temporal upscaling technology from AMD.
FSR 2 uses cutting-edge algorithms to boost your framerates and deliver high-quality, high-resolution game experiences in UNCHARTED across a wide range of compatible graphics cards

Last edited:
Interesting. I thought Naughty Dog wasn't doing the PC port but it seems like they did it?

Those guys are busy. First this release to PS5 in January, then TLOU remake that started production on another studio they ended up doing it themselves, now this PC port, Factions next year, the new IP on the way...

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
We’re getting The Last of Us this month as well right?

I’m on the fence with Uncharted. I wasn’t big on Uncharted 4, and thought the shooting felt blah - but that could improve with mouse aim.

Last edited:
Interesting. I thought Naughty Dog wasn't doing the PC port but it seems like they did it?

Those guys are busy. First this release to PS5 in January, then TLOU remake that started production on another studio they ended up doing it themselves, now this PC port, Factions next year, the new IP on the way...

My guess is that ND ported their engine to PC because they needed Factions to be on PC since it’s a GaaS

EDMIX

Shame no 1-3 remake. I would've double dipped then. 4 and Last thieves are really not worth replaying alone.

Bluepoint games is busy with that new IP.

I'm doubtful they'd do all 3 at once too as Sony's never done anything like that.

Maybe we'll see one in the future. Sony does like remakes of some classics.

Lognor

Banned

It kind of stinks that Naughty Dog is not outsourcing these ports. Yes, they've been busy this year, but with ports and a remake. Not a good use of their time. They chose those projects over Factions and the new IP. Old over new content. Not a good strategy.

Midn1ght

It kind of stinks that Naughty Dog is not outsourcing these ports. Yes, they've been busy this year, but with ports and a remake. Not a good use of their time. They chose those projects over Factions and the new IP. Old over new content. Not a good strategy.

Iron Galaxy is in charge of the Uncharted PC port.

Last edited:
I never would have called a game and its DLC a "collection". What a deceptive scam and big fuck you to PC gamers jumping straight to the latest game as if the buildup and rapport these characters have over the previous games doesn't matter.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
So they released this info an hour or so ago right before the COD show.

Thats one strategic way to market the game without too many eyeballs on it pissing off their PS fans.

Fahdis

I never would have called a game and its DLC a "collection". What a deceptive scam and big fuck you to PC gamers jumping straight to the latest game as if the buildup and rapport these characters have over the previous games doesn't matter.

Still better than getting nothing. The Nathan Drake Collection will be churned out later hopefully.

Pejo

4 was my least favorite of all the Uncharted games, but I'll still pick it up on sale down the road. Hope they also do 1-3 collection, with some improvements made to 1 specifically.

Ristifer

I'll get this eventually, but without 1-3, I don't really see a big point to it. I've played them all, but would like to run through them again on a PC.

Digity

Literally just finished replaying both Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy on my ps5. Really makes me want a new proper ps5 Uncharted.

Last edited:

JaksGhost

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/09/15/uncharted-legacy-of-thieves-arrives-on-pc-october-19-2022/
It’s been a thrilling adventure with our partners at Iron Galaxy as we explored Uncharted territory for our studio’s first PC title. Iron Galaxy’s immense talent and meticulous attention to detail make both games in this collection truly shine on PC!

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection will also support NVIDIA DLSS at launch​

Naughty Dog’s Vice President, Arne Meyer, has confirmed this at Resetera. When asked about it, Arne said that the game will support NVIDIA’s DLSS tech at launch.

yamaci17

UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection will also support NVIDIA DLSS at launch​

Naughty Dog’s Vice President, Arne Meyer, has confirmed this at Resetera. When asked about it, Arne said that the game will support NVIDIA’s DLSS tech at launch.

nice, I adore dlss at 4K. dlss quality/4K practically matches or supercedes native 4k while bringing a perf. improvement ranging from %30 to 80 depending on how compute heavy the game is

xVodevil

Oh yes finally! :messenger_beaming:
Lucky enough to have had already played the trilogy on PS3 but absolutely wouldn't mind if eventually they could arrive also with with them sweet PC frame rates!

Top Bottom