• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection Rated By ESRB For PS5 And PC

I still am annoyed that they aren't bringing the original three to PC. Unless there are plans to do a new remaster of them with upgraded textures and resolution. That'd be nice. Sony really do not treat their exclusives well at all.
It is baffling. Especially now that they own Bluepoint, you’d think they’d put the resources together to port it to pc (they did the PS4 ports). Something tells me that could be it though, resources/manpower must be tight at the moment with Bluepoint.

Naughty Dog doesn’t seem very productive to me, personally, but what do I know. It took them a year to add a meager 60fps unlock to the only game they have produced in the last 4 years. They have time to do a tired ass TV show nobody asked for, but somebody wants to be a director. I’m bitter because I like their games.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Wait a minute. They aren't bringing the Uncharted Collection to the PC. . .just the sooper-serious Uncharted's (which are my least favorite ones). Uncharted is Scooby Doo with guns and the first three capture that fantastically (I know some people don't like the fantastical elements of these games but I think they do work). As much as I enjoy The Last of Us, the vibe doesn't fit in Uncharted and I'm very annoyed that the version that was hinted at in the first teaser trailer ("You left me to rot. . .") wasn't what we got in UC4.

Last edited:
We need a 'cry more' emoji.
71Drnz8.jpg

Last edited:

Salz01

I really hope there is an upgrade path for existing owners. I doubt it though. Won’t pay 60 bucks just for 60fps.

Justin9mm

So has anything been done to the first 3 games or is it the same previous remastered collection bundled with remastered PS5 versions of Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy?

Edit: Ok just realised this is just Uncharted 4 and LL. I don't think they worth paying full price for again. They could of just patched 60fps. Seems like another cash grab.

Last edited:

Mattyp

Gold Member
It will be a full price released 40-70

Naughty Dog is remastering both games. Probably redoing the character models possibly new textures. I don't see this being a free upgrade at all
Kek. Not a fucking chance, you will pay $70 for a 4K upscale with 60fps and enjoy it.

They won’t remodel shit.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
It will be a full price released 40-70

Naughty Dog is remastering both games. Probably redoing the character models possibly new textures. I don't see this being a free upgrade at all

Interesting, didn't realize it was a full remaster.
It makes me wish even more the old games were included......

Top Bottom