• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UNCHARTED |OT| The Master Thief Collection

Eggbok

page1afq8y.png

page2owoo0.png

page3dzo6q.png

characters2mrq60.png

]
preorder6fo7o.png

page4-3snqcd.png

FAQ

What's new?

• Remastered
    All three Uncharted games now run at 60 frames per second at 1080p. There have also been various improvements in lighting, rendering, texture mapping, and dynamic audio.
    New Trophies
    Brand-new trophies created exclusively for UNCHARTED’s debut on the PS4 system.
  • Photo Mode
    Freeze gameplay at any time and take control of the camera to capture your most memorable moments from the trilogy to share with friends directly from your PS4 system. Utilize graphical filters, camera controls, and other options to customize your shot.
  • New Game Modes
    -Explorer Mode is an all-new mode for beginners where combat difficulty is reduced greatly.
    -Speed Run Mode adds a timer that allows players to track their gameplay time against their friends as they play sections of the game.
    -Brutal Difficulty Mode is the ultimate challenge as the gameplay will be more punishing than Crushing Difficulty (unlocked after beating Crushing Difficulty in the same game).

Are the multiplayer and co-op modes from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception included in this collection?
  • No they are not, however buying Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection does include access to the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta.

When is the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Multiplayer Beta and how do I get access?
  • The Uncharted 4 beta starts December 4th, 2015 and runs through December 13th, 2015. The beta will be exclusive to the purchasers of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.

Can I play as Doughnut Drake?
  • Yes, you can play as Doughnut Drake or any one of over sixty-five other characters skins.

Patch Version 1.01
- Stability improvements
- Performance optimizations
- Fixed rare bug with pre-order entitlement
- Improved movies
- Fixed audio issues in 5.1 and 7.1 configurations
- Fixed issue with player stats being reset
- More responsive aiming controls
- Fixed minor issues with unlockable items
- Various visual improvements
- Misc improvements to menus
- Photo mode can now capture images from all areas of the game game
- Fixes to various gameplay bugs
- Able to start a new game without treasure collected from previous games
- Fixed issue where campaign save files could become labeled as speed run

Trophy List
Playable Demo
Review Thread
Digital Foundry Drake's Fortune PS4 vs PS3 Graphics Comparison

hawk2025

There's also a trophy in the game called The Master Thief Collection :)

Of course only Europe gets the steelbook.

Damn you SCEA.

Seriously :(

I feel like every first party release should get the Bloodborne treatment: Standard, and a very simple Steelbook release. Just $10 more, just for people who want a little something extra for their physical copy. Ah well.

Blobbers

My favorite is Chloe Fraizer, because she is as tough and capable as she is tough and capable.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

j/k, great OT

Vitor711

Great OT. Now someone explain why the heck this is coming out on a Friday in the US and Europe gets it first...

hawk2025

The temptation to import an Euro version for the Steelbook is so high, but so is the price since it's not available on Amazon :(

Is there an Asia version anywhere?

I meant the name.

Ah, I figured "the whole idea" meant, well,the whole idea :p

Oh yeah, the name is all kinds of silly and has always been. It doesn't even make sense with the existence of Golden Abyss. Hell, even the artbook is called "Uncharted Trilogy"!

Makikou

Played 61% of the first Uncharted now, should i do a Very LTTP of this since i've never played a single Uncharted or just keep it here and notice that no one will read it? :D

hawk2025

Played 61% of the first Uncharted now, should i do a Very LTTP of this since i've never played a single Uncharted or just keep it here and notice that no one will read it? :D

I'll read it!

I'm really looking forward to hearing impressions from first-time players of all three games, especially how Uncharted 3 stacks up when divorced from its original context and with fixed controls right out of the box.

Lady Gaia

Fabulous OT, amazing thread title. To everyone who hasn't already played these games? You're in for a treat. Yes, some aspects are likely to feel dated, but there's a reason why Naughty Dog is one of my favorite developers of all time. They really know how to establish characters, work the tempo of a story, and work it all in with solid game mechanics.

Enjoy.

Trouble

Banned
I am so ready to replay this series. Between this and Battlefront beta my PS4 is gonna get some work this weekend.

Chloe's description is a bit busted, but otherwise a great OT!! I miss linear games this gen so this ought' to fill the void.

Top Bottom