• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unpacking - Announce Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Coming soon to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 - Unpacking is a zen puzzle game from Witch Beam about the familiar experience of pulling possessions out of boxes and fitting them into a new home. Part block-fitting puzzle, part home decoration, you are invited to create a satisfying living space while learning clues about the life you’re unpacking.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
This was the most boring, pretentious thing I tried on gamepass.
Felt pretty satisfying for first 2-3 rooms but then I realized it's long ways to go and it was starting to get "too girly" for me

bender

What time is it?
This was the most boring, pretentious thing I tried on gamepass.
Felt pretty satisfying for first 2-3 rooms but then I realized it's long ways to go and it was starting to get "too girly" for me

I finished it. I'm not really a fan of the concept as organizing things isn't my cup of tea and I thought a lot of the pixel art was on the weaker side in terms of readability, but I do think it does an interesting job of telling a narrative via non-traditional means (see what was kept, discarded and added with each move/throughout the years).

Chukhopops

Looks like this game is best played with a mouse or on a touchscreen...

I like those weird concept games
Yeah it’s a lot better to play on PC where you can drag and drop.

It’s a cool little game, relaxing to play and with a great OST. Worth maybe 10 bucks but probably not more.

Top Bottom