• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unreal Tournament question...

Vieo

I have the original UT and UT2003, but don't have UT2004 nor have I played any of the Unreal games. Though, in UT2003, one of the taunts that I hear being yelled frequently is "You fight like Nali!". Who in the world is Nali? Is that a reference to one of the non-tournament games?

FiRez

Vieo said:
Meh. Well that makes a bit more sense.

jk...I think this is the original model:

u_e_nali.jpg

FiRez

Vieo said:
Looks like Goro from Mortal Kombat. What was he? Some type of boss?

No, just NPC's that you have the deligh to slaughter, they appear on UC2 in a mode that is only that (slaughter as many nali's as you can) or you can summon them in the console of any UT game, well at least in the first UT you can do that

their voices were funny :lol

FiRez

Vieo said:
Looks like Goro from Mortal Kombat. What was he? Some type of boss?

No, just NPC's that you have the deligh to slaughter, they appear on UC2 in a mode that is only that (slaughter as many nali's as you can) or you can summon them in the console of any UT game, well at least in the first UT you can do that

their voices were funny :lol

Hooker

The SP was awesome! I remember almost shitting bricks in the very first level. Seeing the aftermath in the prison, and hearing all kinds of screems and gunshots while you weild nothing. Then coming out of the ship and seeing the world around you. with the bunnies, eagles, waterfalls... amazing!!

But not at good as Forsete remembers it was :)

Top Bottom