• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unseal the Hushed Casket | Halo: The Master Chief Collection – Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Graciaus

Hopefully the audio isn't messed up like in Reach. I was expecting a release date at the end but hopefully it is soon.

I almost don't want them to release 2/3 on PC. I already ignore my backlog enough nevermind being addicted to Halo all over again.

SCB3

Still no release date? Fuck me 343 are taking their time, Infinite is out in only a matter of months

diffusionx

Gold Member
I would have been content if they just made the OG Xbox Halo CE backwards compatible.

I totally get why people don't like Halo CEA, I'm not a big fan of the art style myself (although H2A is spectacular), but I also get why they went the route they did. I don't see the harm of making the Xbox one BC.

Didnt find a thread, so here it goes.

I hope they fix the awful visuals of Halo CE:Anniversary and make the classic mode more like the OG Xbox version then Gearbox's PC port.

Update: They didnt

No one claimed they did. Also, it was probably the version from the PC considering it was already ported.

Top Bottom