• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Untitled Goose Game review thread

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

giphy.gif

The most mentally retarded youtuber or twichtchero that i ever see in my life.

I cannot explain the level of retard ..... Did he ever finish the elementary school ?

He is already growing to do that kind of nonsense

I'm really sorry for the guy

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

I loved this game. While more content would be nice, it was worth my 15 bucks.
I wholeheartedly agree! I tried to make it last a long as possible, but even then it was still too short. That being said, I had a smile on almost the entire time. It really did feel like a breath of fresh air.

BlackTron

I noticed this game a while ago and forgot about it, but last night I checked the best sellers list on the eShop and this was #1! I expected Link's Awakening at #1, but no, this damn goose game beat it out.

I had to ask myself, how is some silly looking goose game priced at twenty dollars beating Zelda?? There must be something going on with this game that I can't fathom lol.

But I would like to fathom it now and its tempting to drop that 20 bucks. Sheer morbid curiosity at this point.

Shifty1897

I don't mean anything sexist by this, but it truly is the ultimate girlfriend game, and that's why it's selling better than Link's Awakening. The cutesy art style, the lack of tension and difficulty, the simple controls, the immediate jump into gameplay, etc.

Case in point, everyone's favorite Manic Pixie Dream Girl loves it:

Petrae

I was hesitant to buy this, but am glad I did. Being an annoying goose that exists solely to troll humans is an experience I never knew that I wanted.

Humdinger

Picked this up a few days ago. It's pretty fun, although I wonder how long the mechanics will stay interesting. It already feels a bit repetitive, and I'm only on the third stage.

I do find it enjoyable, though. I chuckle a lot while playing it, which is something I hardly ever do, when playing a game. I like just f*cking with people.

Humdinger

I ended up stopping after about an hour. It was funny, but the mechanics were too simple and repetitive for me. I have to give the game credit, though. It was original, and it had a high chuckle per minute quotient.

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
High budget movie, great screen and sound vs ugly little indeh game made by le tumblr that you'll forget about in a week
That's a lot of vitriol for a unique and fun Indy game.

Top Bottom