• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

upcoming GBA games?

SantaC

Gold Member
Hmm I have finished Mario Golf now. What quality GBA games are coming in the near future? I can only think of Zelda, but that's not even 2004. Do you know?

AniHawk

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is coming up this year. Other than that... there's Mario Pinball, Kirby, Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green, and Donkey Kong: King of Swing.

Damn Nintendo for not bringing over Fire Emblem VI, and probably not FE IX.

Andy787

Banned
I was going to make a thread about this, actually.

Astro Boy: Omega Factory
Boktai 2
Donkey Kong: King of Swing
Donkey Kong Country 2
Final Fantasy 1&2
Kingdom Hearts
LoZ: Minish Cap
Mario Pinball
Shaman King

Hopefully Atlus will come through with more goodness, like Shining Force 2, or perhaps localizing something like Magical Vacation, or the Stafi games, or perhaps FUCKING MOTHER 1+2.

Sorry.

:(

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Andy787 said:
Hopefully Atlus will come through with more goodness, like Shining Force 2, or perhaps localizing something like Magical Vacation, or the Stafi games, or perhaps FUCKING MOTHER 1+2.

Sorry.

:(

No, that would be something akklame would bring out, and it would have nothing to do with earthbound

Soul4ger

Atlus is overdue for a GBA announcement, in my opinion. The company does have a lot on its plate, though, with SMT3 and DDS coming.

MoxManiac

Is there any word on whether Amusement Vision (or Sega? since they are all in one place now) plans to remake Shining Force 2?

jarrod

Banned
Well, for what I'm looking at for the rest of the year....

July
-Racing Gears Advance

August
-Astro Boy: Omega Factor
-Metal Slug Advance

September
-F-Zero: GP Legend
-MegaMan Anniversary Collection
-Pokemon: Leaf Green Version
-Shaman King: Master of Spirits

October
-Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django
-Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
-MegaMan Zero 3
-Pirate Battle

November
-Final Fantasy I+II Advance
-Juka and the Monophonic Menace
-MegaMan Zero 3
-Scurge: Hive

December
-Mario Party Advance

...pretty light compared to last year's unparalleled GBA lineup, though the DS launch in November should help out. Zelda: The Minish Cap and DK: King of Swing (and hopefully Advance Guardian Heroes) will be early 2005 releases iirc.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The lack of a Castlevania GBA this year makes me cry. Although if they did make another one, I'd probably complain that they're milking the series :p

SantaC

Gold Member
Wario64 said:
The lack of a Castlevania GBA this year makes me cry. Although if they did make another one, I'd probably complain that they're milking the series :p

I fully agree. I loved the GBA castlevania games. AoS is such a master piece. Even if they all played the same I never got bored of the SotN concept. I want my CV love dammit :(

Jonk

kick1.jpg

AniHawk

reggieandTFE said:
Are they bringing over any more FEs? I thought it sold well.

FE VIII (GC game) is coming over. FE VI (prequel to the GBA FE we got) and FE IX (new GBA game coming out in Japan) are ones which haven't been announced yet.

Sagitario

Wario64 said:

Damn! I want Aria of Sorrow 2 :( .

And to stay on-topic... Mario vs. Donkey Kong is really fun :) .

cvxfreak

AniHawk said:
FE VIII (GC game) is coming over. FE VI (prequel to the GBA FE we got) and FE IX (new GBA game coming out in Japan) are ones which haven't been announced yet.

Actually it's the sequel and the sequel we're not getting (yet). Eh, just being a technical asshole. :p

Top Bottom