• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valis: The Fantasm Soldier Collection 2 announced for Switch

Bullet Club

Valis: The Fantasm Soldier Collection 2 announced for Switch​

Includes Valis IV (PC Engine), Syd of Valis (Genesis), and Valis: The Fantasm Soldier (Genesis).

p4jFI3v.jpg

Edia has announced the tentatively Valis: The Fantasm Soldier Collection 2 for Switch.

The decision to develop a followup to the original collection, which included the PC Engine versions of Valis: The Fantasm Soldier, Valis II, and Valis III, was made following fan requests for more after its release.

The second collection will include Valis IV (PC Engine), Syd of Valis (Genesis), and Valis: The Fantasm Soldier (Genesis).

The “Sound Mode,” “Visual Mode,” and “Rewind Function” included in the original Valis: The Fantasm Soldier Collection will return in Valis: The Fantasm Soldier Collection 2.

Further details were not announced.

Source: Gematsu

00_Zer0

I hope the original collection gets an English physical release outside of Limited Run Games. If you don't preorder in time over there, you lose out on getting a physical copy. If not I may look to Play Asia for Japanese version. I wonder how text heavy those games are on the first collection?

Top Bottom