• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Vg Tech] Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 PS5 vs Xbox Series X|S Frame Rate Comparison

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
I was pretty disappointed in this games visuals coming from MW2019. Overall I was expecting a much bigger jump.

Some missions looked great (Dark Warers) and others looked the exact same as the last game.

Game desperately needs a 30fps fidelity mode. For single player at least.

The audio though… WOW

Last edited:

Darsxx82

I thought it was obvious, if you keep making the same "errors" with your tools, then you stop using those tools. If you keep using them and giving fake results then you are a fraud.

That person has more precarious technical means but creates 3x more content than the rest... I know from a good source that his channel is his only source of income.
As is logical, he is exposed to more errors and failures than the rest, but that does not make him "a fraud" per se. It may not be the most reliable source, but that does not mean that it cannot be considered a source of interest. Especially when in the vast majority of cases their results are consistent and coincide with that of the rest of the analysts.

It doesn't have to be the most reliable source to be interesting. And, of course, it doesn't have to be a "fraud" just because he makes mistakes more often than the rest and more so when his circumstances are much more precarious than the rest.

Mr Moose

That person has more precarious technical means but creates 3x more content than the rest... I know from a good source that his channel is his only source of income.
As is logical, he is exposed to more errors and failures than the rest, but that does not make him "a fraud" per se. It may not be the most reliable source, but that does not mean that it cannot be considered a source of interest. Especially when in the vast majority of cases their results are consistent and coincide with that of the rest of the analysts.

It doesn't have to be the most reliable source to be interesting. And, of course, it doesn't have to be a "fraud" just because he makes mistakes more often than the rest and more so when his circumstances are much more precarious than the rest.
They shouldn't use old versions of trdrop if you want their analysis to be taken seriously. They are a banned source for that very reason. People get things wrong all the time, but when they get the same things wrong repeatedly then there's a problem.

Darsxx82

They shouldn't use old versions of trdrop if you want their analysis to be taken seriously. They are a banned source for that very reason. People get things wrong all the time, but when they get the same things wrong repeatedly then there's a problem.

It is a problem that each person must assess on their own. Banning is not the solution.

I am sure that he wants and works to be considered a reliable source, but not everyone has the same tools or technical means... I would worry and criticize if I knew that these errors are intentional and with the aim of deceiving and confusing. .
This is clearly not the case and you have that the vast majority of occasions their results are coincident and consistent with the rest of the analysts.

Why ban he then?? It can perfectly be a source of interest without always having to be accurate.To check if he is being accurate we already have many analysts to check it and draw final conclusions.

FrankWza

It is a problem that each person must assess on their own. Banning is not the solution.

I am sure that he wants and works to be considered a reliable source, but not everyone has the same tools or technical means... I would worry and criticize if I knew that these errors are intentional and with the aim of deceiving and confusing. .
This is clearly not the case and you have that the vast majority of occasions their results are coincident and consistent with the rest of the analysts.

Why ban he then?? It can perfectly be a source of interest without always having to be accurate.To check if he is being accurate we already have many analysts to check it and draw final conclusions.
Everyone makes mistakes. His were reaching pattern-levels and I think that’s why he was banned.

Deerock71

GIF by Achievement Hunter

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
You guys nitpicking DF, NX, VG Tech are arguing on something that (unless proven otherwise) is a never ending issue.

All 3 places can have different FPS counting. So if that's the case, which one is right? You dont know. And there's no point asking each site because if they actually answer you they'll say their tools are the best ones.

The usual answers I see are either taking the worst one assuming that is correct, or picking the one for sake of console war narratives.

Last edited:

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
DF does mistakes as well...
I totally agree, but RT is proper major imo. But being honest that does seem out of character of him to miss something like that, so I give him the benefit of doubt like
I would the others and unlike some on here who just pile in on DF and nobody else who make mistakes.

Top Bottom