• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGTech: Stranger of Paradise PS5 & Xbox Series X|S Frame Rate Test

MonarchJT

Banned
I think you continue to ignore to have more CUs is almost useless if you don't feed them with enough data and the XSX peak just 25% of more bandwidth over the ps5. Let's not talk about the array configuration. Let's not forget ps5 has cache scrubbers/geometry engine to feed better the gpu data; meanwhile developers will start to use better the multiple CUs in XSX they could be able to use better the ps5 hardware, I guess. You won't see more differences than what you have seen until now in the multiplat performance. Imo.
i was talking about GPU in general
As i said one of the two console have
an objectively more powerful hw but as usual it is up to the devs to get the most out of the machines. Here we see a FALSE differences of 250% in favour of the xs and we are seeing them for the same reason that what F Fafalada wrote is not completely correct. Absolute non-optimization or even worse who knows what by devs .....which, yes, they can throw everything to the gpu accepting the performances as they come, but as we seeing their tunig can change the fate of the performance of a game in a clear and absolutely considerable way..My speech was generalistic and I repeat with the due of right optimization the parallelization of the work beats clock speed everyday of the weak

Last edited:

tommib

Yes. This time resolution mode seems to be 60 fps on PS5 vs 30 fps on XSX?

That would be strange but that's what their stats say.
Yes, Resolution modes run at 30 fps on Series X. Look, the game is a technical disaster but runs much better on PS5.

I want to try it at a bargain bin price. It looks absolutely batshit insane and cringe. Those can be good things. Also, blond hot protagonist is hot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom