• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

videogamedunkey - Dislikes are Disabled

kingfey

Banned
My boy pissing off everyone.
gun wtf GIF

Glad he didn't touch splinter cell. Or else
90S Shut Up GIF

Umbasaborne

Banned
Now nintendo is safe from people telling them they are doing a shitty job! Yay google, your corporate buddies are really grateful. Fucking rats they know exactly who they did this for, and it wasn’t small creators. But now as a nice aside fake news will be given even more leeway to run rampant. Awesome job google!

ParaSeoul

This dude is such a cuck,defends his shitty reviews by hiding behind the facade its all a joke and gotten away with doxxing people dozens of times.

bender

What time is it?
At least it went out with a bang after black list. On other hand, mtg got fked up on its finally, and become a corpse with that atrocious survival game.

Splinter Cell died with Double Agent on OG Xbox. MGS5 is one of the greatest 3rd person sandboxes ever created.

dudley-gutter-trash.gif

ParaSeoul

It's called satire. Grow a pair of balls.
Its called satire,yes sending your millions of fans after a kid with 200 subs is satire. He did this several times. You can also tell hes serious about his reviews because of how defensive he gets. He made a video saying "look IGN is bad,I'm better than IGN!" because of all the flack he gets,if anyone needs to grow some balls,its your idol here.
CNxEb-YUwAAPR2v

WitchHunter

Chow Yun-fat did it first and better.

1IET7.gif

Tiger on Beat (1988)

Annnyway.
Best way to deal with this is to poison the well by fucking with Google's data gathering.
They still want the metrics from likes and dislikes, so if enough people starts down-voting everything it becomes useless.
They already have all the data they need. People do not change. So now it's time to lock down the ecosystem further down and disallow others to get insight.

Its called satire,yes sending your millions of fans after a kid with 200 subs is satire. He did this several times. You can also tell hes serious about his reviews because of how defensive he gets. He made a video saying "look IGN is bad,I'm better than IGN!" because of all the flack he gets,if anyone needs to grow some balls,its your idol here.
CNxEb-YUwAAPR2v
Someone really isn't happy about Donkey Kong December.

Wut... There's Odysee and Rumble. Both are growing massively.

I've tried using both of these services as I'd be eager to check out different YouTube alternatives. But my attempts at either importing or auto-syndicating my YouTube videos to Rumble have failed so it's a horrible option for anyone who has a backlog of YouTube videos to import. Odysee is a bit better in that regard (It didn't import everything, but it at least imported way more than Rumble), but my channel has not grown there; I also don't trust their "Crypto" since I can't either cash it out or send it to a crypto wallet.

Top Bottom