• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Videos of crazy nature/natural events

Bigrx1

Banned
soooooo im assuming he got sucked out the window while his phone kept recording? lol. wtf that was so dumb. he couldve easily been killed

Yeah his wife was killed and their neighbor, not sure why people do things like this maybe they just think fuck it lol

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
giphy.gif

Kev Kev

holy shit this is fucking real. at first i thought it had to be a hoax but they actually climb trees to get to the fruit. the trees are more like glorified bush with no trunk for a base so its not as insane as i first imagined.... but still thats pretty crazy

Just earlier today. A volcano erupted near us.

i dont know whats happening here. i cant see the image youre trying to post and when i click on it it takes me to imgur and shows me a lightning strike. still really cool! but not a volcano?

Bwesh

i dont know whats happening here. i cant see the image youre trying to post and when i click on it it takes me to imgur and shows me a lightning strike. still really cool! but not a volcano?
The "cloud" you can see where the lightning traveled is actually the smoke and ash from the volcano. It already erupted.

Here are some more.

Last edited:

Romulus

Chelyabinsk meteor was a superbolidethat entered Earth's atmosphere over Russia on 15 February 2013

If the angle of this meteor would have been more downward, it could have be catastrophic. Luckily, it had a very horizontal swoop. It exploded 20 miles in the sky and was the force of 30 Hiroshimas.

The city it nearly hit has over a million people. Most of the kinect energy was absorbed from the atmosphere, but still, try and fathom this power from twenty miles away:

It was also bright enough to cause retina damage and skin burns. People could literally feel the heat from the ground. It was 20x brighter than the sun for a few seconds.

Some camera angles of it entering the atmosphere.

Last edited:

Kev Kev

not sure what this is but it looks cool. ill give it a watch later.

I can't find any good video that doesn't have stupid music sorry.

ive heard of this before. is there an explanation as to why this thing exists?

The "cloud" you can see where the lightning traveled is actually the smoke and ash from the volcano. It already erupted.

Here are some more.

oh shit that is crazy! hope youre not too close? stay safe dood

some of the videos in here are insane. nature is mind blowing

Kev Kev

this killer mushroom infects ants and grows out of its head and infects other ants.. the other ants says "fuck this guy" and takes him way out of the colony so it doesn't infect others.

what the shit!? thats insane. and to top it all off it low key acts as a balancer of life in that ecosystem. fucking wild.

Kev Kev

Some of these are so close that they should consider themselves very lucky lol. Even being close enough to a lightning strike can fuck you up. Living in FL I’ve had this happen twice to me. One was literally 10-15 feet in front of me, and the other hit a pole. Thankfully I was in a car both times so we were safe, but still, that shit is so bright and loud you can’t even imagine. Fun video to watch, thanks!

I find whirlpools and sinkholes fucking terrifying.
This one eats vegetation, giant blocks of ice and an insane amount of water.
You couldn't pay me to film that shit, I'd be scared the land you're standing on is unreliable

Where is it all going!?!? lol that’s insane. I agree about not wanting to be too close. I just can’t it believe it’s not stopping. I kept waiting for it to get clogged like my bathroom sink or whatever, but no it just keeps suckin. Mesmerizing to watch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom