• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Videos of crazy nature/natural events

Soodanim

that rock melted through that bridge like it was nothing

came across this crazy cunt today. wild footage. it looks fake tbqh

The one that hit the bridge caught my eye first time because it looked like it was going slowly, then it got closer and closer and then bullseye, instant destruction.

The car footage definitely looks fake, either that’s CGI or CGI is more accurate than we thought.
Always found this cool. No pun intended.

If you’re going to try that, make sure you’re not an idiot:

Kev Kev

Needs background music

TIL capybaras are fucking awesome! they are he worlds largest rodent and usually travel in groups of 10-20, but can get up to much as 100! they look like something straight out of avatar the last airbender. theyd call it a gopher rat or beaver dog or some shit like that. so cool! and now i know what your avatar is. figured it was just a gopher or something.

even other animals love capybaras!!

Kev Kev

that part where he points the phone out the small window right when they are in the middle of it is B A N A N A S

cool video. hope they are all ok. lol thats the other thing, they werent freaking out and screaming, they seemed calm in fact, like it was "just another F4 tornado" lol.

---

so i just saw this. apparently an under water volcano went off and there is a tsunami warning in affect for the west coast north america. im trying to find better footage of it, but check out how wild this thing looks...

i havent seen anyone making too big a deal about this, so i imagine everything is okay... but i dunno? crazy footage tho

Last edited:

BouncyFrag

denzel-washington-boom.gif

AJUMP23

some great footage of kansas tornado from the other day

edit: right at about 6:00 there is this hilarious part where a girl screa,s"OMG Clarissa... HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET OUT!?" lol and for some reason it cracked me up

Incredible and terrifying.

RAÏSanÏa

edit: right at about 6:00 there is this hilarious part where a girl screa,s"OMG Clarissa... HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET OUT!?" lol and for some reason it cracked me up

One of the Kansas Gales.
wizard of oz film GIF

In that first clip the debris looked like glints of shiny confetti in the light.
At 3m the soil being picked up enveloping that intense core was glorious.
Wizard Of Oz Kick GIF

BigBooper

An amazing sight. Around here, the tornadoes almost always come at night, so you never see it coming.

Top Bottom