- Why is VRV ending?
Our goal at VRV has always been to bring our fans NEXT LEVEL streaming content with access to the LARGEST anime library in the world. VRV merging with Crunchyroll enables us to continue to deliver on those goals.
- What will happen to my VRV credits?
All VRV credits are still valid and can be viewed on your accounts page. They will be applied to your Crunchyroll Premium membership.
- Will I still be billed by VRV?
- What’s going to happen to my VRV gift card?
All redeemed gift card balances will apply to your Crunchyroll Premium membership.
- What will happen to VRV Select and Mondo channels?
Content from these channels will no longer be available after the VRV service ends.
- Can I still watch my favorite anime series?
All Crunchyroll Channel content is now available at the same tier on Crunchyroll. All new series from the Spring 2023 Anime Season will stream exclusively on Crunchyroll.
- Will my Watch History be available on Crunchyroll?
Yes! If you have linked your Crunchyroll account, your VRV Watch History and Queue will be transferred to the Crunchyroll platform.
- How do I log in to Crunchyroll from VRV?
If you already have a Crunchyroll account linked to your VRV membership, just log in to Crunchyroll as usual. All of your Watch History and Queue will be automatically transferred from VRV to Crunchyroll.
If you don’t have a Crunchyroll account, log into Crunchyroll using your VRV username and password and we’ll automatically create you a Crunchyroll account using your VRV credentials. Once we create your new Crunchyroll account, you will be prompted to transfer your data.
- What if I don’t have a Crunchyroll account?
- I have both Crunchyroll and VRV accounts, but they’re not linked. How do I save my data for both?
- Can I subscribe to Crunchyroll even if I didn’t have a VRV account?
Absolutely! We have multiple options available to you.