• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

Labolas

Yeah NijiEn imploding like this I did not see coming. Most of the EN talent I like have left, only Rosemi is the only one I like is left now.

Stitch

Gold Member

This Is Fine GIF

for crying out loud, how the hell do you screw things up so bad when all you need to do is just let things blow over? does the boss and their PR people not able to read the room at all?

Labolas

I must have watched this like five fucking times already and it's still fucking hilarious. From Miko's Elite English, Kobo getting pissed off, to Hajime's undecipherable language. This collab was too much.

so, the Capcom Cup champ UMA had said that he's not entering into the Red Bull Cup contest in March because the HoloFest is also going on. now that's a true fan right there. :messenger_tears_of_joy: to be fair, I saw a clip of UMA streaming and chatting and said he's actually not going because he doesn't have time to practice and give it his all to do the Red Bull Cup also, so that's more of his reason.

also, some pure business travel with MiComet.

Dane

looks like Doki will be looking for a company to join. I imagine it'll probably be Vshojo, but would be interesting if she joins HoloLive too.

I don't think Hololive accepts to join in without a brand new persona owned by them, IIRC only Hoshimachi Suisei which is a Gen 0 member kept it. Also considering how they are very averse to controversies, I'd have severe doubts if they ever allow Dokibird in.

Pekomama 2d live debut. freaking 180K live watch. chat was saying "why are you here Peko, we don't need you right now." :messenger_tears_of_joy:

edit: it's an April Fool prank of course. still funny and I think it really pay off.

Last edited:
Top Bottom