• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
EN
tenor.gif

DESTROYA

Tried watching a couple of these you guys posted to try to see if I’m wrong and maybe It was me but nope these are still cringe AF and the voice acting is extremely annoying and I’d rather take a hammer to the head then listen to another one.
Enjoy.

Gura reached 1 million subs and she is not even bragging about it, I think she feels bad for her friends but I am sure Hololive management will force her to do a celebration stream.

Tried watching a couple of these you guys posted to try to see if I’m wrong and maybe It was me but nope these are still cringe AF and the voice acting is extremely annoying and I’d rather take a hammer to the head then listen to another one.
Enjoy.

there is a vtuber for every type of person. But if you are trying so hard not to like them and you choose those what annoys you. You got the results you wanted.

there are many of them that have a normal voice and they are not voice acting at all and they are still very charming.

for example Pekora would be one of the ones who does a cringy voice. (I love her) But you would hate her voice.

Here is Ina rejecting doing one of the annoying things Pekora does with her speech patterns.

Speaking of voices does anyone think Gura and Calli have natural sounding voices most of the time when they are not trying to be cute or screaming?

I also think Ame is very self aware that she pretends to have an accent but most of the time her voice sounds natural too

Ame's accent stream

Im stupid but not that stupid , no way your fooling me into watching another one of these cringe filled videos.
I get it not everything is for everyone but these are pretty embarrassing.

okay, just try to walk away from this rabbit hole. We don't mind if you do most of us don't want to be here but can't help it now.

don't come crawling back telling us about Ironmouse or something weird like that lol

I wanted to watch these live, they both suck at Mario Kart so not sure what to expect when I click on this duo racing

I still find having more than one point of view hard to choose with EN

DrJohnGalt

Banned
I've watched a few, never really got into it.

I do have friends on Twitch that use FaceRig (one is disfigured and the other has a pretty bad ticks/twitches) and it's odd too but not quite as creepy. But if things like this are available to youtubers or streamers that are insecure (or just want privacy) great!

I forgot MS owns DOOM now, if they can keep communicating with Hololive Japan they might be able to sell a bit Xbox in Japan

I mean if Calli can get the number 1 rap album and USA iTunes and Japan

itHNmGQ.png

To be honest I don't like Rap as much as I use to so I love seeing this because it is just a kick in the face to have Calli top US Album charts with a small EP

4 ender pearls Calli, 4!

I almost believe Calli planned to die with that item Gura was so happy she pulled that off the gatcha trade

Last edited:

MMaRsu

Banned
Sure bud, whatever keeps you happy

Show this to a normal person, who isnt into anime or videogames, and im sure they would rather watch an hour of street fighter matches than watch an hour of this absolute garbage and cringe.

Last edited:

Labolas

Yeah because there isn't anything that's cringey or trashy in SF that a casual would find. Noone is saying normies that has no interest outside this particular niche wouldn't find this weird or offputting. Anime is still viewed as something niche. Yeah sure to you this is trash or whatever but it is popular for a reason.

MayauMiao

Sure bud, whatever keeps you happy

Show this to a normal person, who isnt into anime or videogames, and im sure they would rather watch an hour of street fighter matches than watch an hour of this absolute garbage and cringe.

A normal person would find watching Street Fighter matches to be cringe too.

Amelia playing Witcher 3, seemingly instantly hooked, doing a 6 hour or so stream total.

she ordered the books to read before she even started playing weeks ago. She found out she ordered the wrong books later not sure what that means but Ame seems to get really addicted to games very fast. Her Minecraft streams are very long but she also plays on the EN server when she is not streaming. Gura often finds Ame in the EN server when it is her turn to stream a Minecraft slot.

Speaking of streams you Shrimps should watch for.

Ame and Gura will get to visit the JP Minecraft server in about an hour from now

Ame POV

Gura POV

this should be epic because Pekora is more addicted to Minecraft than any vtuber and she has traps all over the JP server.

Last edited:
Gen 5 vs EN?

Kiara The Bridge between JP and EN

this should be epic. 9 girls play Among Us.

there should be at least 5 points of view because all the EN girls have a stream reminder. I have not checked to see if Gen 5 has streams up yet if they do it could be all 9 POV

I will add the linkins as I find them

here is Gura POV

Ina Ina Ina

Ame is sus

found Botan

Last edited:
Coco is singing right now

(LIVE VIDEO REMOVED)

damn I don't think this will be achived will look for clips LOL

adding clips.
this is so bad Coco give on fucks

this is still good LOL love this song

lol

expecting most of these to get striked down but she hardly sings them to make any sense

Last edited:
Top Bottom