• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners |OT| - Have you seen Rick Grimes?

Nankatsu

7SJskCb.png

Zac9shA.jpg

XIYsqBg.jpg

AmbfkMU.jpg

K8245bV.png

tVugvOj.jpg

vMR2p4O.png

about-1-0-main.gif
about-2-0-main.gif
about-4-2-combat.gif

dui6iGE.jpg

Metascore

Last edited:

Romulus

Best zombie game I've ever played.
I went through the PC version and absolutely loved it. It sits right beside Half Life Alyx as one of my favorite games in the last year. It's brutal, satisfying, and smartly designed. The PSVR version is supposedly extremely well done.

Last edited:

Cravis

Played a good bit this last week. Can’t describe the experience other mind blowing.

It is so damn intense.

You’ve not experienced terror until you have 2 walkers slowly coming at you as you fumble and try to load the bullets one by one into your revolver. Before I could finish I had one try to latch on to me so I had to shake him off. They had me cornered in a room. Thankfully there were some liquor bottles stored on top of the cupboard. Used one to kill a walker. Bought me some time to finish reloading and shot the other in the head.

Definitely one of the best VR experiences I’ve ever had.

Nankatsu

Anybody with tracking issues on PSVR?

I'm framed right at the center of the camera and the movement from my arms feels sluggish as hell.

Most of the times I look at my arms and they are all twisted. It is as if the game demands that you play with your arms in a constanted withdraw position.

If I let my arms down while I'm simply walking, which I do, controls feel very unresponsive to be honest.

Last edited:

Romulus

Anybody with tracking issues on PSVR?

I'm framed right at the center of the camera and the movement from my arms feels sluggish as hell.

Most of the times I look at my arms and they are all twisted. It is as if the game demands that you play with your arms in a constanted withdraw position.

If I let my arms down while I'm simply walking, which I do, controls feel very unresponsive to be honest.

Where is your camera in relation to your head? Lower, same, higher?

Romulus

The camera is lined with my eyesight. I'm playing while standing.

It should be about a foot above your head. The lights on the Moves interfere with lights on your visor. Added height aids the camera in distinguishing between the two.

Trying sitting with the camera as is just to see if theres improvements.

Last edited:

Nankatsu

It should be about a foot above your head. The lights on the Moves interfere with lights on your visor. Added height aids the camera in distinguishing between the two.

Trying sitting with the camera as is just to see if theres improvements.

Tweak a bit with the camera and the tracking seems slighty better. Thanks.

Any tips for traversal in this game? I can easily climb pipes but edges are killing me :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Nankatsu

I need to give this game another go.

I started, but struggled a bit with the controllers and stopped.

Need to go back, but now only after TLOU2 and GoT.

Keihart

I was looking forward to play this in October this year but goddamn the gun physics are shit.
Having sway like in TLoU but on VR is such a miss, not to mention how comical feels using two handed long guns like the bolt rifle, you let one hand go to reload and the gun sways all over the screen.

Honestly it feels like when you handle guns your hands become jelly, i don't get it, Boneworks has a similar physics based gameplay but works way better, even then, guns feel like shit with "weight physics"

Top Bottom