• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wanna make a collage video

GeekyDad

I made one many years ago, but truly, it was so long ago, I just don't know where to start. I'm sure I used software that was already stock on Windows.

Anyway, here's what I'm wanting to do: take a bunch of family photos (JPEG) that switch out every few seconds with music playing in the background. Nothing fancy. Is there any stock software on Windows 10 that will allow me to do that? Also, what software would I use to extract music from an existing music video that I could use as my background music?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

AnotherOne

uSLot46.jpg

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
I made one many years ago, but truly, it was so long ago, I just don't know where to start. I'm sure I used software that was already stock on Windows.

Anyway, here's what I'm wanting to do: take a bunch of family photos (JPEG) that switch out every few seconds with music playing in the background. Nothing fancy. Is there any stock software on Windows 10 that will allow me to do that? Also, what software would I use to extract music from an existing music video that I could use as my background music?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Just use Powerpoint set to autoplay.

eMPOK

Export photos to phone, then use the app Quik with the site ListentoYouTube.com to grab music.

Last edited:

GeekyDad

All right, thanks, folks. Will look into those options...except the one from Foxhound 'cause...fucking eeeew! :D

GeekyDad

Hey you could program something like that yourself, quite easily.
:D I don't know the first thing about programming. Granted, I fooled with it a bit waaaaaaaaaay back when, when Tandy had the COCO line of early computers, but it's literally been almost 40 or more years.

Top Bottom