• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warcraft universe - who's the hottest gal and lad?

Kaachan

Just for fun, who got the best looks (male and/or female) in the whole Warcraft universe?

As for me..

Male - Kael'thas Sunstrider
He's tall, got them broad shoulders AND is also blessed with perfect hair
VCTN6nW.jpg

As for female I'm kinda torn between two cuties. Valeera Sanguinar and Sally Whitemane
37nhnN9.png
ALOXXak.png

Last edited:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm just going to come out and say that there exists only one perfect male being in the Warcraft universe - and he's out there battling Sargeras as we speak. Remember, while you're out there having "fun" dragon riding and behaving like an ape out there in the world, this motherfucker is parrying Sargeras every move.

VlAQVDq.png

As for female characters, I find Maiev to be the most aesthetically pleasing character out there. What a perfect fit for me to enjoy both Illidan and Maiev, considering their hatred towards each other.

f3VjgvO.jpg

Last edited:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Speaking of balls and dicks, is Blizzard ever going to fix this part of the Barrens? Every time I run/fly past this, it makes me gag. I feel threatened, utterly disgusted by the fact that Blizzard ever thought this was a good idea.

Yg0l9Kg.png

TexMex

I got dome under a bridge in Darnassus one clear evening. While I can’t remember the maidens name I will never forget our night together.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
dd3xzfh-508484f1-65a6-455b-9739-25ab304c7916.jpg

HD-wallpaper-sylvanas-windrunner-female-elf-world-of-warcraft-warcraft-sexy-armor-cool-warrior-close-up-blood-elf-hot-pointy-ears-red-eyes.jpg

6d61e70779a0e27fc96ba0031b7fb41c.jpg

3ce7d2b4793f8cfa711cba867c1a7bae.jpg

That's a hill worth dying for.

FOR SYLVANAS.
(before Blizzards woke department fucked her up)

Last edited:

Yoshichan

dd3xzfh-508484f1-65a6-455b-9739-25ab304c7916.jpg

HD-wallpaper-sylvanas-windrunner-female-elf-world-of-warcraft-warcraft-sexy-armor-cool-warrior-close-up-blood-elf-hot-pointy-ears-red-eyes.jpg

6d61e70779a0e27fc96ba0031b7fb41c.jpg

3ce7d2b4793f8cfa711cba867c1a7bae.jpg

That's a hill worth dying for.

FOR SYLVANAS.
(before Blizzards woke department fucked her up)
Jesus Christ, why’d they have to fuck her up the way they did…

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Jesus Christ, why’d they have to fuck her up the way they did…
Because modern Blizzard is utter shit.
And we hate pretty ladies.

They ran out of stuff to work with so they destroyed a beloved character.

She went from a night elf slain by arthas, to become a banshee queen, to break the bounds to the scourge.

Then she freed the dead from the scourge, making the forsaken, to band a banner for those who have been slain and then resurrected, for both alliance and horde hated them.

Sylbsnas does everything for the forsaken, because she knows how her people has suffered.

Fast forward into time and Sylvanas goes from being the savior of her kin to wanting to kill the horde leaders because reasons, and fuck the world up with a lot of impactful yet completely meaningless actions only to make people hate her so she could be the new villain.

Throughout the time line in legion, we get introduced to sylvanas wish to die (she tried to do suicide by jumping off icc after defeating arthas off screen).

Then she fucks the world up to get into Shadowlands to become the jailors bitch.

Oh yeah and from when she was a hot goth queen to some ugly monstrosity post legion, where they worked full time on making her as fucking ugly as possible.

Horde players could even decide to support or defy her, with the twist, that if you just spammed through the quest you automatically defied her. You have to pick an almost hidden dialogue to support her, like the devs didn't want people to do so.

This caused a mass outrage, even my gf went so pissed off she didn't want to play again. Contacted a dm that said fuck you you chose wrong.

So a big fuck you Blizzard for killing my queen.

Also, see how they fucked over illidan. He's a stupid guardian in some spaceship after legion. After a whole fucking expansion about the illidari supporting him.

Last edited:

Yoshichan

Because modern Blizzard is utter shit.
And we hate pretty ladies.

They ran out of stuff to work with so they destroyed a beloved character.

She went from a night elf slain by arthas, to become a banshee queen, to break the bounds to the scourge.

Then she freed the dead from the scourge, making the forsaken, to band a banner for those who have been slain and then resurrected, for both alliance and horde hated them.

Sylbsnas does everything for the forsaken, because she knows how her people has suffered.

Fast forward into time and Sylvanas goes from being the savior of her kin to wanting to kill the horde leaders because reasons, and fuck the world up with a lot of impactful yet completely meaningless actions only to make people hate her so she could be the new villain.

Throughout the time line in legion, we get introduced to sylvanas wish to die (she tried to do suicide by jumping off icc after defeating arthas off screen).

Then she fucks the world up to get into Shadowlands to become the jailors bitch.

Oh yeah and from when she was a hot goth queen to some ugly monstrosity post legion, where they worked full time on making her as fucking ugly as possible.

Horde players could even decide to support or defy her, with the twist, that if you just spammed through the quest you automatically defied her. You have to pick an almost hidden dialogue to support her, like the devs didn't want people to do so.

This caused a mass outrage, even my gf went so pissed off she didn't want to play again. Contacted a dm that said fuck you you chose wrong.

So a big fuck you Blizzard for killing my queen.

Also, see how they fucked over illidan. He's a stupid guardian in some spaceship after legion. After a whole fucking expansion about the illidari supporting him.
Holy shit.

While I do not agree with Illidan being "fucked over" (I think they did him GOOD in Legion, compared to TBC) - that was a great summary of Blizzard in action.

GymWolf

The chick on the heartstone card that take control of other cards when she dies, can't remember the name, it is a legendary card...

Top Bottom