• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhammer 40K: Space Marine 2 - Official Developer Update Trailer

flying_sq

Man, they're hyping this game up pretty hard. I loved the first, and will probably grab this one. I hope the devs know what they're doing.

Fredrik

I don’t know, I used to play Warhammer 40k in my youth, nothing from this trailer captured that so I’d say they missed the target here.
But what do I know, I’m old now, maybe this is exactly what young Warhammer fans wants 🤷‍♂️

The ultimate Warhammer game for me is a AAA Gears Tactics type of game with a spectator diorama type of cam for VR, kinda like Moss but with turn based action.

MiguelItUp

Can't wait for this game. Is it this year ?
Honestly, I always figured it was next year, especially with how much limited content they've shown. Though I wish I was wrong and it IS this year. But who knows, Darktide is this year, and we've only seen rendered trailers, so anything is possible. 👀

I don’t know, I used to play Warhammer 40k in my youth, nothing from this trailer captured that so I’d say they missed the target here.
But what do I know, I’m old now, maybe this is exactly what young Warhammer fans wants 🤷‍♂️

The ultimate Warhammer game for me is a AAA Gears Tactics type of game with a spectator diorama type of cam for VR, kinda like Moss but with turn based action.
absolutely-heretical-44900066.png

I'm just playing with the meme image, I never pass up an opportunity to 40k shitpost.

On topic there are mounds of 40k tactical turn-based videogames of varying quality. We desperately need more variety in the 40k genera, and hopefully games like Space Marine 2, Darktide, Rouge Trader, Boltgun, and Blood Shootas and Teef will be a breath of fresh air.

SJRB

Gold Member
sorry i just discovored the warhammer world and got excited :)) , space marine is the 1st game im playing , i dont know where to go next after it

It's all good man, I'm just kidding.

There are a TON of Warhammer 40k games out there in all kinds of genres, but none are quite like Space Marine.

Top Bottom