• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Waypoint Thread: Vice City Stories

Brakke

Banned
This week on Waypoint Radio, Danielle introduces an ad break, a little music tingle plays, and then there’s no ad.

😂

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I really hope that, maybe in 2018, we can really dive into the specific ways that Mass Effect Andromeda is a poorly written game, because I think its valuable to actually just acknowledge that it is, and everything I've seen of it suggests that there's some fascinating lessons to pull apart there

I really hope that, maybe in 2018, we can really dive into the specific ways that Mass Effect Andromeda is a poorly written game, because I think its valuable to actually just acknowledge that it is, and everything I've seen of it suggests that there's some fascinating lessons to pull apart there

I just listened to today's episode and I hope someone writes a long article on the troubled creation of the story that Manveer is heavily hinting at. It sounds fucked.

The Technomancer

I just listened to today's episode and I hope someone writes a long article on the troubled creation of the story that Manveer is heavily hinting at. It sounds fucked.

Yeah, I want to be clear, I don't think that Andromeda was nessecarily written by people who are bad writers, but through whatever combination of pressures, direction, and actual labor the final product seems poorly written

Sou Da

That intermission.mp3 they used for waypoint Radio is weird.

Also weird that they didn't mention any of the many hit pieces Manveer got while he was working on MEA.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Any of y'all spend time in the discourse.zone?
I tried for a day. Their forum software looks nice but was really difficult to actually understand at first, and I found the threads anemic and the topics narrow compared to GAF. In terms of my political views though, that's probably the forum I'd migrate to. Seemed well moderated.

The Technomancer

I tried for a day. Their forum software looks nice but was really difficult to actually understand at first, and I found the threads anemic and the topics narrow compared to GAF. In terms of my political views though, that's probably the forum I'd migrate to. Seemed well moderated.

Same and same

Brakke

Banned
Sorry to Danielle that we hurt her feelings.

I’m moving on up out of this website. Maybe we will meet again at discourse.zone, or elsewhere. Y’all keep being good and being good at it.

GeoGonzo

Sorry to Danielle that we hurt her feelings.
This, she seems like an awesome person and I wish I had said something earlier. I really like it when she hosts, like last friday. Also, Patrick absolutely got his “like” thing under control, he’ll end up being a great speaker. I started listening to Waypoint for Austin, but I really like the whole cast.

Nero18

Whats done is done. At this point the most constructive thing would be to keep the thread open and call out bullshit when you see it. I don't understand why quitting would be a viable option. Be better.

Top Bottom