• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WD-40: Drug Abuse Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police in the English city of Bristol said Tuesday they have been advising pub and nightclub owners to spray the colorless lubricant on toilet seats and other flat surfaces in the lavatory that customers often use to snort drugs.

Apparently, cocaine and spray lube don't mix.

"A chemical reaction takes place with the cocaine that causes it to congeal and become a mess so it's unusable," a police spokesman said. "It's one very small, very cheap way in which you can very seriously restrict the amount of drug use in your premises."

Constable Graham Pease, a liquor licensing officer, said he discovered the trick a few years ago while discussing with pub owners how to reduce drug use on their premises.

"We were discussing with licensees how we could keep cocaine from being snorted from surfaces," he told Reuters. "It came about that we wanted to spray something on surfaces that cocaine would stick to. And somebody mentioned WD-40."

ew on the toilet seats
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...u=/nm/20050119/od_nm/odd_britain_lubricant_dc

Isn't that stuff pretty greasy?

I'd pissed if I was drunk, went to the bathroom, got WD-40 all over my hands, then got it on my clothes.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Most users I know carry around a board/scale everyhwere with them. I don't think anyone would snort directly off something in a public bathroom.
I really want to get one of thoise things Sarah Michelle Gellar used in Cruel Intentions. It would make using coke alot easier. YOu need a quick fix, u don't need to spend any time setting it up.

kumanoki

BobbyRobby said:
Isn't that stuff pretty greasy?

I'd pissed if I was drunk, went to the bathroom, got WD-40 all over my hands, then got it on my coke.

Fixed.

Actually, I'd be pissed to get WD-40 ass.

Boomer

Sactown said:
Most users I know carry around a board/scale everyhwere with them. I don't think anyone would snort directly off something in a public bathroom.
I really want to get one of thoise things Sarah Michelle Gellar used in Cruel Intentions. It would make using coke alot easier. YOu need a quick fix, u don't need to spend any time setting it up.

:lol Now we know why you're so delusional about Webber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom