• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We used to have E3 booth babes

nush

Gold Member
70624--bmx-xxx.png

I remember going to the launch party for BMXXX in London, it was just a small venue so was by special invitation only. They had an open bar and strippers, full on bobs and vagine onstage every half hour. Game was shit, party was lit.

Needlecrash

A few years ago, ZombiUnicorn went to E3 and was talking shit about the booth babes, saying "We don't need them in E3, why are they here?" And yet, she had the audacity to do the same shit and bragged about it Twitter. I called her ass out on it,
along with Angry Joe, who agreed with me. I got blocked lol. I guess the bully.....got hunted.

Last edited:

Larxia

70624--bmx-xxx.png

I remember going to the launch party for BMXXX in London, it was just a small venue so was by special invitation only. They had an open bar and strippers, full on bobs and vagine onstage every half hour. Game was shit, party was lit.
I played this game for the first time about a year ago, and I actually enjoyed it.

I didn't find it terrible at all. I'm a huge fan of Tony Hawk style games though, and since there's nothing like it anymore, trying out some of the older stuff I missed is a good alternative.
The maps are nice and the gameplay is similar to the other games by Acclaim like Aggressive Inline and Dave Mira Freestyle BMX, meaning not perfect, some issues here and there, not as precise as Tony Hawk or SSX, but still quite enjoyable and definitely better than modern attempts like Riders Republic.
It's a decent old school Arcade game.

jaysius

Banned
Poor THOTS now they spend their days licking mics and farting on streams to make a buck... it's really a sad thing queue the sad Sarah McLachlan "Arms of the Angel" song with slow b-roll of said THOTS.

lol, there's a fairly recent picture of me on the board if you're so concerned about how I look. Both hairline and belly are looking pretty good for being ~40.
I am not "concerned" about anything. I just know you are an ugly shit with a confidence issues. Otherwise you would not make a comment like this...

baphomet

I am not "concerned" about anything. I just know you are an ugly shit with a confidence issues. Otherwise you would not make a comment like this...

lol, you mad some of us have standards and wouldn't stick their dick in everything that moves?

some fine white-knighting you're doing there. I'm sure they're going to appreciate you sticking up for them.

Those girls liked to do it, they probably weren't forced, they likely got some pocket money for it too. But butthurt incels decided its a crime against humanity. I never really understand it.

yup, no one forcing them to do it, it's actually easy extra money for the girls.......but some fuck ugly feminists are too butthurt since they are not qualified, so they decided it's too immoral.....they made noise, they went to the press, they screamed 'women exploitation' they campaigned it to be banned, etc, etc, etc

all because jealous fat, butt ugly feminists.....who the fuck are they to decide it's immoral, judgemental taliban bitches!!

Last edited:

ape2man

Was at the 2e last E3 before covid, it was nice but you could see the cracks forming. Sony having a separate area, Microsoft having a separate area. Also sony reserving a huge area and not filling it with anything. Really would have loved to see E3 in at its hight

nush

Gold Member
Really would have loved to see E3 in at its hight

That was before anyone with a shitty gaming website or blog could gain access as being part of the industry and it got worse from there when it was opened to the public. Before that it was the show of dreams.

Lady Jane

Banned
It was also easy money for women in college. My sister did events all the time when she was at USC. 1k in a weekend if you grind it.

AGRacing

Those poor women are just part of a bigger homelessness problem in California now. Hope you're all happy. Yesterday's E3 booths look exactly like today's freeway underpass campgrounds out there.

Last edited:
Ahh yess, the good ol' days where being straight and attracted to fit, good looking women didn't make you a horrible person amongst the gaming community.

Top Bottom