• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Ramenman said:
Maybe it's Metal Gear Ac!d for iPhone ??

No one, I mean no one has suggested that in the 76 pages of this thread!

Favre4435 said:

I know, right! FINALLY we can get some real discussion instead of jokes.

Its also possible that it might mean an MGS game for the 360, because it is written in green and has a power button in it. What do you guys think?

Favre4435 said:
I don't know why people think that the exclamation point is supposed to be exclusive to the Acid games. It's a well-known symbol of the entire Metal Gear franchise, which is why they used it in the Acid titles to begin with.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
MrNyarlathotep said:

Its also possible that it might mean an MGS game for the 360, because it is written in green and has a power button in it. What do you guys think?

I think you might be on to something! I also heard it could be for soda pop!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
2 Minutes Turkish said:
so soda, really?

at least I was half right. It WAS a clever ruse by Kojima. :lol

prick.

Words... I have none.

Jason's Ultimatum said:
For some odd reason, every time I read the thread title, that stupid clown voice when you buy items in Bioshock comes to mind. =\
You aren't the only one. I even read thread title in same voice and style. :lol

Haunted

EmCeeGramr said:
I don't know why people think that the exclamation point is supposed to be exclusive to the Acid games. It's a well-known symbol of the entire Metal Gear franchise, which is why they used it in the Acid titles to begin with.
Yeah, but maybe it's a new Metal Gear Ac!d game for the DSi.

EmCeeGramr said:
fnd2xy.jpg

"Hey bish. The thread you're supposed to be modding has gone crazy!"

2mzhd78.jpg

"..."

33pg58i.gif

2mzhd78.jpg

"Hee-hee. Carnivals are funny..."

FUCKING HELL!!!! :lol :lol :lol

Jason's Ultimatum said:
For some odd reason, every time I read the thread title, that stupid clown voice when you buy items in Bioshock comes to mind. =\

I actually hear carnival music in my head as I'm reading the posts.

I also can't stop picturing a drunken clown with his tongue sticking out of the corner of his mouth making lewd hand gestures. Bad things, man.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Jason's Ultimatum said:
Same haha, WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS OF VALUE!

EmCeeGramr said:

Whilst this is true, it's used the most heavily in the Acid games.
PAL box:
n4a9w5.jpg

Haunted

Graphics Horse said:
Whilst this is true, it's used the most heavily in the Acid games.
PAL box:
That exclamation mark looks totally different from the one in the teaser, though.

:(

edit: woah, I had a huge deja vu just now.

I've made an attempt to go back through this thread, and I'm still not 100% sure what the hell is going on.

So now the soda is bullshit, and we're now back at wondering what the fuck it is?

or is ac!d?

anyone?

DogWelder

2 Minutes Turkish said:
I've made an attempt to go back through this thread, and I'm still not 100% sure what the hell is going on.

So now the soda is bullshit, and we're now back at wondering what the fuck it is?

or is ac!d?

anyone?

It hasn't been revealed yet, people are suggesting it will be revealed Monday, but they are talking out of their ass if they say know anything for certain. Sit tight, you'll know when there is news.

2 Minutes Turkish said:

or is ac!d?

anyone?

Nobody knows.
It's definitely not soda, unless, by some hilarious turn of events, it actually is soda.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
2 Minutes Turkish said:

or is ac!d?

anyone?

All I know that is Kojima and/or Konami drop the bomb tomorrow (or in a few hours time as it's already Monday in Japan), this thread is going to collapse into itself and form a neutron star.

industrian said:
All I know that is Kojima and/or Konami drop the bomb tomorrow (or in a few hours time as it's already Monday in Japan), this thread is going to collapse into itself and form a neutron star.

Or it gets dragged out until E3. That would be awesome.

industrian

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
Or it gets dragged out until E3. That would be awesome.

In that case, this thread will eventually grow and grow until it obtains sentience and takes over the planet long before E3.

Ramenman

MrNyarlathotep said:

Why 360 ?? The PS3's power button is shaped the same way. Actually it's kind of an universal power button...

industrian

autobzooty said:
Oh wait...this is likely to happen any minute now, right? Cos it's monday in Japan or some such?

When in doubt, do a google search for "time in japan"

Graphics Horse said:
Nobody knows.
It's definitely not soda, unless, by some hilarious turn of events, it actually is soda.
I would seriously die if it really turned out to be a soda.

I mean, really. What more could I do?

Favre4435 said:
Words... I have none.
:lol This thread is still doing its work.

OK. I see that the title changed and the thread grew 20-something pages since last time I checked. so serious question:

What the fuck is going on?

Top Bottom