• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In this in-depth introductory video, you can discover what kind of gameplay and adventures await you in The Elder Scrolls Online, including breakdowns on character creation and progression, exploration, PvP, group activities, crafting, combat, and much more. That’s almost everything you need to know get started or return to the world of Tamriel during the Second Era!

The Elder Scrolls Online is available now on PC, Mac, Stadia, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and PlayStation 4.

Last edited:

Horatius

Man, I could not stand the combat in this game, which is a shame because I loved everything else.
i've been playing it recently and yeah :<

it's fine at the start in the first few zones but the combination of awful, laggy weapon switching + using the same simplistic rotation from level 20 to end game is just rough

weapon switching alone enough to make me stop, it's so poorly handled with any amount of latency

Top Bottom