• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What’s your favorite PS5 exclusive title so far?

Aenima

Gran Turismo 7: More than 300h on it and counting. Love the driving physics, the sounds, the tunning, the presentation, and all the car culture. Gets free updates each month so i keep checking on it.

Demon's Souls: This was my 1st souls game back on the PS3 and i played the shit out of it back then, i still didnt bought it cuz was waiting to find it cheap during a promo to replay it. After Elden Ring i got a Souls overdose, but since Demon's Souls was on PS+ Extra i downloaded it more to see how it looked compared to the original, and once i started playing i only stoped 90h later after doind 2 complete runs.

GoW Ragnarok: Just an overall great game. It felt like an epic adventure, and being able to visit all the realms made it feel like a complete game.

Last edited:
Demons souls , and it’s a 1:1 remake of a from game which just shows how good their game design philosophy is.

Completely original game probably Returnal.

Why is Gt7,horizon and Ragnarok on the list? Not ps5 exclusives

Last edited:

Pelta88

In order from best to best that I've played since PS5 launch.

GOW Ragnarok
Returnal
Miles Morales
Demon Souls
The Last oF Us Part 1
Horizon Forbidden West
SackBoy
Sifu

Last edited:

Ezekiel_

Banned
You can't go wrong with any PlayStation first party games, but if I have to pick just one, it would be Returnal.

It has an intriguing cosmic horror/SciFi narrative, great visuals, really sticky gameplay loop, amazing atmosphere and audio design.

Thoroughly enjoyed getting that Platinum, and then some.

april6e

Demon's Souls was incredible. Bluepoint singlehandedly put themselves on the radar with that remake. The game looks, sounds and plays better than Elden Ring, which came out after it. It also had fantastic dualsense controller implementation.

Last edited:
Probably Spiderman 2 or Bloodborne if the rumors are true.

But currently Ratchet is my top choice if we are talking about PS5 exclusives (ex no cross gen games).

If we include Crossgen games then I would say Ragnarok is my favorite. But that's because I played it the right way.

Last edited:

Drizzlehell

Banned
Demon's Souls because it's the only game on that list that doesn't interrupt the gameplay every 5 seconds to bukakke you with cinematics and story. And it's a good game.

Seriously, I'm so sick of this formulaic design where you watch performance captured characters talking for half the game, or slowly walking and talking, or spinning wheels and cogs and talking, or collecting notes and treasures and talking. I've grown so tired of that stupid formula.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
My best is God of War Ragnarok but my favorite is Marvel's Spider Man: Miles Morales.

Pimpbaa

Returnal, even though I can’t get past the 3rd level. Rest of that list is fine, except we still got way too many cross-gen games. Or even 3 generations like TLOU 1 (no way in hell I’m going to pay $70 bucks on a game I bought twice already).

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
I
Demon Souls. I don't like the dificulty, but love everything else.
A good tip for Demon Souls is to upgrade your vitality, endurance and weapon

Also if an area is too difficult try a different one where the enemies are easier for your level

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Wow!

A good tip is to level up???

And grind where it's not as difficult??

I never thought of that.
This isn't the gotcha you think it is lol some people put everything into strength or not upgrading endurance enough

And many people give up after dying in multiple areas when there's a specific order that makes the game easier

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Ragnarok
Horizon: Forbidden West
The Last of Us: Part 1

Each of these justified my PS5/OLED purchase

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Yes, I’m counting the cross gem games of course. I’ve downloaded quite a few games via the PS+ Extra subscription. Sadly I haven’t had time to try out most of the exclusives.

I’m curious what everyone’s favorite is so far. Here’s a list of some. I’m missing some, but thought I’d include at least the popular ones.

God of War: Ragnarok
Demon’s Souls
Kena: Bridge of Spirits
Final Fantasy VII Remake: Intergrade
Death Stranding: Director’s Cut
Gran Turismo 7
Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart
The Last of Us Part 1
Returnal
Stray
Ghost wire: Tokyo
Astro Bot: Playroom
God of War Ragnarok.

Horizon Forbidden West, Returnal, and GT7 are also fantastic experiences!

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Horizon Forbidden West, if you can consider it a PS5 exclusive.

Graphics are nice and it's one of the best Ubisoft style open world checklist games I've played.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Yes, I’m counting the cross gem games of course. I’ve downloaded quite a few games via the PS+ Extra subscription. Sadly I haven’t had time to try out most of the exclusives.

I’m curious what everyone’s favorite is so far. Here’s a list of some. I’m missing some, but thought I’d include at least the popular ones.

God of War: Ragnarok
Demon’s Souls
Kena: Bridge of Spirits
Final Fantasy VII Remake: Intergrade
Death Stranding: Director’s Cut
Gran Turismo 7
Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart
The Last of Us Part 1
Returnal
Stray
Ghost wire: Tokyo
Astro Bot: Playroom
Really stretching the term ‘PS5 exclusive’ here aren’t you?

Top Bottom