• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are some games where you play as a blonde white girl?

levyjl1988

Banned
I'm looking for some games where you play as a blonde white girl.

Metroid Series - Samus Aran
zoth7r3.jpg

Resident Evil 6 - Sherry Birkin
rYeMwim.jpg

Silent Hill 3 - Heather Mason
euEiNmh.jpg

Parasite Eve - Aya Brea
8UpSUkW.jpg

Haunting Ground - Fiona
G0ePXQc.jpg

Dead or Alive 6 - Tina
6jECtaI.png

Super Princess Peach - Peach
SaVUbFq.jpg

Lollipop Chainsaw -Juliet Starling
6Nq6J1N.jpg

Folklore- Ellen Reid
YtufOUg.jpg

Any others? I'm looking to play some games with some diversity.

Selene in Returnal
Contra: Rogue Corps?
DMC4 Trish
Nina Williams Death by Degrees PS2
Cammy In Street Fighter games
Remothered
Until Dawn
Wolfenstein
Detroit Become Human
Persona 5?
Tekken 7 Lucky Chloe, Lili, Nina, Lydia(?)
Tales of Arise Kisara
Soul Calibur Sophitia and Cassandra

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Eternal Darkness - Alex Roivas

Soul Calibur series - (Sophitia/Cassandra)

Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3 - Dixie Kong

Donkey Kong 64 - Tiny Kong

Tales of Symphonia - Colette Brunel

Final Fantasy VI - Celes Chere

Super Mario 3D World - Peach and Rosalina

Not many blonde protagonists.

Most you can kinda create through games with Character Creators via Elder Scrolls,/Fallout, Nioh 2, etc.

The more prominent ones have already been mentioned.

Yeah definitely Aya Brea in PE 1 and 2, but stay as far away from 3B as possible.
Question, Does it matter to you tc if she is half Japanese? It does not matter to me, but you did not specify if mixed race was ok or not.

MagnesG

Banned
Yeah definitely Aya Brea in PE 1 and 2, but stay as far away from 3B as possible.
Question, Does it matter to you tc if she is half Japanese? It does not matter to me, but you did not specify if mixed race was ok or not.
Wuut I love 3rd birthday 😂. A worthy release at least for PSP.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Nah that thing was pure trash. I'm probably more forgiving because of the portable nature, I like Peace Walker/Acid too for example. I think it's cool playing them on handheld.
Peacewalker was good. 3B has a lot of convoluted problems thanks to Toriyama scenario writing. I think taking the ARPG formula to traditionally ATB games is just a bad idea. 3B most definitely killed the franchise.

DelireMan7

Yeah I noticed that trend. Jill Valentine and Ken Masters was surprising to me for example. I even heard rumors of Solid Snake being half Japanese.
In Metal Gear Solid, Vulcan Raven and Master Miller comment on Snake "having japanese blood".
Also the "egg" used for the cloning was from a Japanese woman (Dr. Clark's assitant). But due to the method he didn't receive half of her DNA I think.

So he's part japanese but I don't know to which degree .

I stop nerding out.

MrA

Banned
In Metal Gear Solid, Vulcan Raven and Master Miller comment on Snake "having japanese blood".
Also the "egg" used for the cloning was from a Japanese woman (Dr. Clark's assitant). But due to the method he didn't receive half of her DNA I think.

So he's part japanese but I don't know to which degree .

I stop nerding out.
Big boss is established as half European half Japanese and from hawaii, the European side of his family all died during pearl harbor and the japanese side interred by fdr
I'd assume metal gear fans would be aware of that, isn't in the games
Or was it only in the magazine interview Kojima did with nexgen (I think that was the magazine it was back in like 20 years ago)

DelireMan7

Big boss is established as half European half Japanese and from hawaii, the European side of his family all died during pearl harbor and the japanese side interred by fdr
I'd assume metal gear fans would be aware of that, isn't in the games
Or was it only in the magazine interview Kojima did with nexgen (I think that was the magazine it was back in like 20 years ago)

I couldn't recall Big Boss origins. And I just check on some wiki and it doesn't look like there is any mention of it in the games.
The "Metal Gear solid : Official Mission Handbook" stated that Big Boss is a "third generation japanese-american who was born in Hawaii"

MrA

Banned
I couldn't recall Big Boss origins. And I just check on some wiki and it doesn't look like there is any mention of it in the games.
The "Metal Gear solid : Official Mission Handbook" stated that Big Boss is a "third generation japanese-american who was born in Hawaii"
Ah so it might only be in outside material, seems like something Kojima would do

DelireMan7

Ah so it might only be in outside material, seems like something Kojima would do
Definitely.

After it's possible that there is a conversation line (you know in one of the 150054621013 pages of the scripts) somewhere in the games hinting or acknowledging it

Top Bottom