• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you expecting the remaster of Vice City to look like?

Which screenshot are you expecting for the VC remaster?

• Option 1

Votes: 59 41.5%
  • Option 2

Votes: 53 37.3%
  • Option 3

Votes: 30 21.1%

• Total voters

kiphalfton

Eesh, a remaster? I don't think that's gonna quite cut it. Yeah, those games need to be remade at this point.
If you were to tell a PS3 game is being remastered, I'd say the devs need to stop being lazy POS and remake the game. If you were to tell tell me a PS2 game is being remastered, I'd tell you to GTFO and never talk to me again.

But here we are. Hopefully the idiots that make up the vast majority of our population don't fall for a crappy remster, and vote with your wallet by not buying the game, but I know that that portion of the population will screw over the rest of us who have standards like every other instance in history.

Would buy if it was at least option 2 but don’t need to rebuy if it’s just option 1 again. But pie in the sky choice would be 3 but I doubt it’s gonna happen.

Bobjeff

Neo Member
Godrays, lots of Godrays
My Eyes Pain GIF

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Have to stop expecting RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 level of graphics in a 15+ year old remake.

Top Bottom