• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you getting your SO for Valentine’s Day?

I usually don’t get my wife anything but thinking about mixing it up this year. Normally I just take her out to dinner some time around Valentine’s Day (fuck actually dinning out on Valentine’s Day)

Post your gifts here so I can steal your ideas.

Maximusz

Valentines Day GIF
Valentines Day Love GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Pejo

We usually don't do anything for valentine's day, and we'll probably continue that tradition this year. I dunno, maybe I'll make her a cake or something. She's been putting up with my bullshit for a bunch of years now.

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
I would love to order a dinner from one of Michelin restaurants, however we do not have an oven (we renovated our apartment recently). Will need to figure out the most chic thing on Uber Eats + Grand Cru Saint Emilion.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Nothing. It is marketing bullshit.

And as i always say if you can't do something nice for your girl in 364 days you don't need to do it on Valentine's Day.

Last edited:

chixdiggit

I send her flowers at her workplace. She likes the attention she gets from the other girls that didn't get anything.

Last edited:
Got her some books that she wanted.

Probably get the butt plugs out on the day as well.
I love how banal life becomes

wife and i are seeing jackass and going out for lunch on saturday while grandparents make valentines cookies with the kids.

pretty much a regular day in our lives. only difference i guess is they are *valentines* cookies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom