• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
One of my all time favorite bands finally announced the release date for the upcoming album. Not sure yet how I feel about the 2 singles released so far--I need to hear them in the context of the rest of the album. Just stoked that they're releasing new music. Interestingly, they continue to find a new sound, which I am less interested in. Their oldest work is far and away my favorite . But again, their worst stuff is still miles ahead of most indie artists.

GeekyDad

Before even pushing play, the thought that he's always been an acquired taste to me popped into my head. So, either I've acquired the taste, or this particular piece just really speaks to me for some reason. Always respected his seemingly natural inclination toward experimentation, but this is really quite something. But he still seems to stubbornly avoid full cadences/resolve. It hurts right here, deep in my heart.

A beautiful piece.

Audiophile

Gold Member
"Home" | Engineers - Engineers (2005)

home.jpg

Top Bottom